Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N customer service really is garbage and devoid of all logic.

They won't let you add a code to a previously placed order if a big sale pops up the day or 2 after you buy stuff, they'll tell you to replace the order and return the OG one, :lol:

Just refund the difference, this isn't rocket science.

I had this happen too. So I ordered it again. And it got cancelled again. So I reach out. They just said it was an error and it was never available to begin with smh

Bruh looks like im gonna get my order cancelled then, will update the community here if I got played, so people are aware of these "floater" units that seem to pop up on the site and what expectations to have when actually ordering.

They could easily just grabbed the same jersey that is now being listed for 300$ retail (instead of the 260$ retail) and ship it to me...... but i feel like im expecting too much of a broken system...

Just order 3 pairs, one is bound to be right, :lol:

Also, assuming they come normally sized, I think it's a good idea to size up on both pairs of Wolves shorts.

They have an unforgiving waistband, similar to the Grizzlies shorts.
Shorts are TTS. I have both and the fit is similar. Waistband is unforgiving if for example: you're a natural 38" waist and you trying to make it work by squeezing into a medium instead of large.

Shorts are TTS. I have both and the fit is similar. Waistband is unforgiving if for example: you're a natural 38" waist and you trying to make it work by squeezing into a medium instead of large.

I personally can't go TTS on Grizzlies or Wolves shorts, my waist begs for mercy, :lol:

I agree for the most part that the shorts are TTS, tho.

I have 20 pairs, 17/20 are the same size and all fit me fine besides those 3.

First batch of that Timmy hardaway black jersey was a mistake… you can visibly see they remove the other side panel… they thought they have two 😂 hope they fixed that

21% off BSTN using the code SD21. Most of their M&N stuff is already below retail before the code. Just copped a black MJ for $211 shipped

thanks now I can't decide if I should get the authentic M&N MJ shrug 91-92 jersey(white screen printed) or authentic M&N MJ 95-96 Jersey(white stitched) from BSTN(with the 21% off) , or an authentic M&N Randy Moss from the M&N website(with the 30% off). I also got a really good offer for an authentic Reggie White M&N jersey from a seller on ebay. Decisions, Decisions.

Last edited:
21% off BSTN using the code SD21. Most of their M&N stuff is already below retail before the code. Just copped a black MJ for $211 shipped

Bruh, first of all you are buying from Germany so huge added risk to shipping and returns. Second, the reviews is SUPER mixed. Anyone actually have experience buying jerseys from these guys?

Bruh, first of all you are buying from Germany so huge added risk to shipping and returns. Second, the reviews is SUPER mixed. Anyone actually have experience buying jerseys from these guys?

Use PayPal to purchase and they’ll cover some of the return shipping costs (up to $30 I think). And yes, BSTN is plenty legit. Quick shipping, too.

I bought from BSTN on 7/9 and received my stuff on 7/15: No issues. The FB reviews are questionable at best. BSTN customer service was top notch. Items were in a box and well packaged. Puts MN customer service to shame.

1636564832553.png

Back
Top Bottom