Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lol !!! Didnt look there cuz it was off of the website for a long time. Figured it was a discontinued jersey

Lol ya i know what you mean. They recently restocked a bunch of mlb jerseys they didnt have for a long time. Rays bp, dbacks bp, marlins bp etc

I ended up copping the 45 Jordan in a 44. Hopefully I decide to keep it. Might get the length shortened by an inch or so

Nice, although I prefer the other Jay's BP that M&N offers. By the way, I thought you were Black.

These MN BP jerseys fit very weird on me. Too wide but length is just right. I dont know if I should size down.

What the hell is lasership? That's how NBA shipped my order

Stupid that I can't use my shop runner

Ah man Lasership is horrible, they lost 3 of my packages

Good luck

They shipped from Ohio, was supposed to be delivered today and it had an exception saying the address was wrong but they fixed it... :stoneface:

My address was written correctly and perfect like always..

They shipped from Ohio, was supposed to be delivered today and it had an exception saying the address was wrong but they fixed it... :stoneface:

Sounds right on par for Lasership, it's incredible the are even in business

Sounds right on par for Lasership, it's incredible the are even in business

Do you have to sign for packages but I just found that very very weird to call my address wrong lmao

Back
Top Bottom