Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't care for his career on the Wizards but it's a cool jersey and something different

Wish they would release that 2003 Kobe all star :frown:

Last edited:
M&N needs to bring a new batch of NBA jerseys, period.

I feel like they've had this same bunch for the longest.

93 MJ all star, rookie bron, rookie durant on supsersonics :x, home duncan....those are some I'd like to see.

93 MJ all star, rookie bron, rookie durant on supsersonics :x, home duncan....those are some I'd like to see.

Washington Bullets....

Webber, Strickland, maybe Howard...

Washington Bullets....

Too bad if they release the Webber again the fit will be horrible because of the pipping

Look at blue AI :x

Washington Bullets....

Too bad if they release the Webber again the fit will be horrible because of the pipping

dang :smh:

Washington Bullets....

dang :smh:

Don't know what's so hard about replicating the look and fit of their OWN older run jerseys

So *** backwards

I'd welcome a gold logo but all these Bulls jerseys are rather repetitive. Idk what else they could drop other than a gold logo and that would be stupid at this moment since that would be the only difference

I would like to see a home wizards :nerd:

Home wizard probably won't drop because Jordan didn't do anything spectacular with the wizards

That doesn't matter :lol: it's still Michael Jordan and a team he played for. It will eventually drop anyways

I don't care for his time spent in Washington but I would welcome something different Instead of the same jordans over and over

I agree the Jordan jerseys are becoming redundant!! Not to say I wouldn't cop one, still interested in a few of the newer releases....but when they release one every month it takes the fun away...last year this time they dropped the red 45...think it was first Mike dropped in bout a yr or so...joint sold out same day online and in stores....sometimes it's not even about the actual jersey....more about the demand or hype around it....they killing the hype dropping one every other week lol....

Passed on the white 45 and got the Red 45 for below retail. And now I wait for the Red #23 97-98 to drop again..

Anyone else's black Ripken or others ship out?

Received both the white sox today, didn't open it up yet

Do y'all think Barry Bonds will ever be inducted into the HOF?

I really need a Bonds M&N jersey :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom