Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I finally have a picture of myself wearing this 76ers jersey with the 2020 Reebok Question suede red toe.
IMG_5873.JPG

No joke I wore this exact fit in middle school lol . Just different Iversons

Remember the suits for the 03 draft lol

You really had me look that 💩 up. I didn't realize the other draftees wore oversized suits as well in 2003. 😆
Suits2.jpg

I only recalled LeBron James wore an oversized white suit in that Draft. I even thought it looked bad back then despite exorbitantly baggy being the trend at that time. I remember visualizing his pants were literally sweeping the floors since they were so long and wide. He basically emulated MC Hammer's genie pants, albeit a minimized version. 🙄
Suit.jpg

Today was my best day of pick ups personally yet. Both came in today.

I’m sure no one will ever forget this game.

The student and the teacher in their final all star game together.
7B2A8BB9-9D57-4051-A2EA-D9ED6AA647F5.jpeg
07306E52-EB63-4228-A420-234C55569664.jpeg
12CB5AC8-2285-412E-A859-F10D58E5FDB1.jpeg
7175D548-F879-42E8-ADED-7BF98B8836BD.jpeg
BC186344-0662-49F6-A4FD-A43308862D89.jpeg

That's nice that you got that 2003 NBA All-Star Game Michael Jordan jersey because those are somewhat rare due to a recall.

The owner at the Pro Image in Fox Hills Mall told me that Mitchell & Ness asked him to send back the ones he had on his store, but he told me he lied to them and claimed he sold out of them and kept the remaining inventory. He may still have some left in his stockroom.

I doubt they'll make those again, especially with them getting recalled.

No joke I wore this exact fit in middle school lol . Just different Iversons

That's cool with you divulging that.

Denim shorts and a basketball jersey will always be nice and simple attire for sunny seasons, especially if you're a hoops fan.

You really had me look that 💩 up. I didn't realize the other draftees wore oversized suits as well in 2003. 😆
Suits2.jpg

I only recalled LeBron James wore an oversized white suit in that Draft. I even thought it looked bad back then despite exorbitantly baggy being the trend at that time. I remember visualizing his pants were literally sweeping the floors since they were so long and wide. He basically emulated MC Hammer's genie pants, albeit a minimized version. 🙄
Suit.jpg

That's nice that you got that 2003 NBA All-Star Game Michael Jordan jersey because those are somewhat rare due to a recall.

The owner at the Pro Image in Fox Hills Mall told me that Mitchell & Ness asked him to send back the ones he had on his store, but he told me he lied to them and claimed he sold out of them and kept the remaining inventory. He may still have some left in his stockroom.

Denim shorts and a basketball jersey will always be nice and simple attire for sunny seasons, especially if you're a hoops fan.

I used to wear that and the Iverson phila jersey that was half red on bottom half blue on top . I wonder of mitchell and ness will bring those back. 🔥

saw those heat shorts when they restocked and maybe i was too slow but they didnt have a small... all good i shouldnt be buying more shorts lol... ill live with my shiny joints that d wade wore...if they restock my size maybe ill cop even its for retail... still need those royal 93 Knicks though smh

Suits2.jpg

Suit.jpg

It’s the second time I’ve had one. The first was a 48 but that was a bit tight. I’ll never get rid of this one.

I used to wear that and the Iverson phila jersey that was half red on bottom half blue on top . I wonder of mitchell and ness will bring those back. 🔥

I recall that half red and half blue jersey was a piece of 💩 Nike swingman that was out during the apex of the throwback fad in the early 2000s.

Mitchell & Ness has the half red bottom and half white top alternate throwback jersey of Allen Iverson currently available. I believe the 76ers wore it for some games during the 2002-03 season.

I'm convinced that Mitchell & Ness and Iverson have an unofficial lifetime deal. It only makes sense due to the Philly connection. So I believe they'll bring back past popular variations of his jersey in cycles since they keep making more variations going forward. Most of his default home and road jerseys are always available.

I'm sure the alternate throwback royal blue jersey from the NBA 50th Anniversary season will resurface since it was popular and they try to pimp out many jerseys from that season.

I literally only like Just Dons because they have pockets. I'm too lazy to find a tailor and uneasy about risking them messing up the shorts. I could do without the gaudy front patch lettering and the obnoxiously long waistband string, but I'm ok with it and have gotten kinda used to it. And as mentioned, I've only been ok with them when they're less than half off, which is still a crazy amount for shorts.

A good tailor is hard to find but it does help if you bring a good sample for them to use for what you want. Bring in a pair of Just Dons and see if they can replicate. Here’s a pic of one of the bad boys coming home soon.

EE697DC4-089A-4823-A768-699A4278B8C5.jpeg

Anyone need an XL home bulls authentic shorts, still in the plastic. I’ll do below retail….PM me if interested

Looks great! Is the wait really 6-8 weeks? See a couple of things I am interested in.

It was about a month for me in Chicago...ordered Jan 15 received yesterday. When I ordered a baseball jersey last year, it was over 2 months though. I reached out and they said they were out of that particular flannel material.

Looks great! Is the wait really 6-8 weeks? See a couple of things I am interested in.

It was about a month for me in Chicago...ordered Jan 15 received yesterday. When I ordered a baseball jersey last year, it was over 2 months though. I reached out and they said they were out of that particular flannel material.

They only have a handful of jerseys they keep in stock. It's stuff like the Roy Hobbs, Josh Gibson Grays, etc. Everything else is full on made to order. The quality on them is amazing though, and worth the wait. I have a handful of jerseys and jackets I've bought over the years. They used to be really good about doing full custom pieces if you told them what you wanted, but have backed off that a little bit recently.

20220212_202305.jpg

69 Gale Sayers, Ebbetts Field MIUSA

Definitely feels more premium than my M&N 66 Ditka...and cost a lot more too. Love the NFL 50 patch.

Man, I’ve read good reviews on their NFL jerseys. They look real nice. Think you the first in this thread with one. This is dope to see.

Ebbetts quality is way better than M&N

Back
Top Bottom