Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

saw those heat shorts when they restocked and maybe i was too slow but they didnt have a small... all good i shouldnt be buying more shorts lol... ill live with my shiny joints that d wade wore...if they restock my size maybe ill cop even its for retail... still need those royal 93 Knicks though smh

They never restocked them in an S, I have restock notifications set up for them and never got notified.

Same for the 1996 ASG Shorts, hoping they get both in soon.

Two grail jerseys from tru custom.

I wanted that Camby for as long as I can remember. This jersey really brings me back to 1999, when the Knicks last made the Finals. Camby was my favorite player from that team. The old Starter/Puma authentics were shaped like pizza boxes, so it's amazing to be able to get this jersey with a nice cut. Can't wait to wear it.

I always wanted the Flo-Jo Pacers too - probably my favorite design. It was only right I went with Schrempf. Made one All-Star team and won 6MOY twice with Indiana. The yellow on the jersey is correct, as opposed to the neon yellow M&N used for the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose.

The jerseys are nice. They are much lighter than the M&N authentics though, which isn't necessarily a good or a bad thing.

trucustom 1.jpg

trucustom 2.jpg

Last edited:

I wanted that Camby for as long as I can remember. This jersey really brings me back to 1999, when the Knicks last made the Finals. Camby was my favorite player from that team. The old Starter/Puma authentics were shaped like pizza boxes, so it's amazing to be able to get this jersey with a nice cut. Can't wait to wear it.

I always wanted the Flo-Jo Pacers too - probably my favorite design. It was only right I went with Schrempf. Made one All-Star team and won 6MOY twice with Indiana. The yellow on the jersey is correct, as opposed to the neon yellow M&N for the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose.

The jerseys are nice. They are much lighter than the M&N authentics though, which isn't necessarily a good or a bad thing.

trucustom 1.jpg

trucustom 2.jpg
You have great taste. nice pick ups

Placed my first order in almost a year yesterday. I have noticed something recently - in 2020/21 when I was buying tons of M&N merch, the sales were few and far in between; we were only getting a few a year. Now its seems like every two weeks I get a 30% off email. The sales are non-stop now. I wonder what changed?

I always wanted the Flo-Jo Pacers too - probably my favorite design. It was only right I went with Schrempf. Made one All-Star team and won 6MOY twice with Indiana. The yellow on the jersey is correct, as opposed to the neon yellow M&N used for the Mark Jackson and Jalen Rose.

trucustom 1.jpg

trucustom 2.jpg

I should have known that Schrempf was yours :lol: . Nice pick.

trucustom 1.jpg

trucustom 2.jpg

just wondering, does he have his tag as optional?

Placed my first order in almost a year yesterday. I have noticed something recently - in 2020/21 when I was buying tons of M&N merch, the sales were few and far in between; we were only getting a few a year. Now its seems like every two weeks I get a 30% off email. The sales are non-stop now. I wonder what changed?
I think the death of kobe resulted in more sales. Personally, I only had a few M&N authentics prior to him passing but now my collection is 20+. I first bought all the Kobe jerseys, then I bought all the McGrady jerseys and now Im finishing up getting all the Iversons that i want. After I get all the AI jerseys I would like to think im done.

I think the death of kobe resulted in more sales. Personally, I only had a few M&N authentics prior to him passing but now my collection is 20+. I first bought all the Kobe jerseys, then I bought all the McGrady jerseys and now Im finishing up getting all the Iversons that i want. After I get all the AI jerseys I would like to think im done.
You're never done, you know this lol

Back
Top Bottom