Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Need all Griffey’s, Jeters, the Road A’s McGwire, Home A’s Henderson, Bo Jackson MLB, Vince Carter’s, tmacs.

Will work on Kobe’s, Jordan’s and AI’s. Hope they do some Lebron Heat jerseys.
The road McGwire is on M&N right now

Nearing my end too. I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I'm looking forward to it. Tbh, I don't "need" any of it, just really want stuff lol
Yeah Im hoping to be near my end maybe this year or at very latest next year unless of course M&N/ Fanatics makes new jerseys I want, lol. Last year was actually the first year I bought M&N jerseys and got most of the jerseys I really wanted, and it was quite alot. Yeah I get it I dont need them I just want stuff too.

Right now Im wanting:
Jeter 1996
Cal Ripken 2001
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar lakers yellow
Jim Brown
Kobe # 8 purple 2000s
A steelers jersey of either Joe Greene or Troy Polamalu or both lol
Authentic Julius Erving 1982-83 but cant find a size 48. Hoping theres a restock.
Deion Sanders 1990 Falcons

Im hoping that M&N/Fanatics will release authentics of Tom Brady Patriots, Drew Brees Saints, Lebron Miami in black, Michael Strahan, Dirk Nowitzki, Larry Fitzgerald, Mike Singletary.

I still need a purple Kobe, MPLS Kobe, blue Kobe, Cal Ripken, and a Jackie Robinson. Then I should be done unless M&N does an AP jersey.

I agree with that but given how M&N is with returns I didn't want them to accuse me of damaging the jersey.
I think they are pretty familiar with this. I actually cant believe they are still putting that paper in there after all the complaints/returns. You think they would know by now. I returned a white Jordan Dream Team a couple years ago for the same reason. They took it back no issues.

I think they are pretty familiar with this. I actually cant believe they are still putting that paper in there after all the complaints/returns. You think they would know by now. I returned a white Jordan Dream Team a couple years ago for the same reason. They took it back no issues.

The paper serves no purpose. I wonder what causes it to stick?

I really really enjoy a beautiful jersey. However, my cop list has definitely become more regional and nostalgic. Growing up in the bay area initially in the 80s before moving to L.A. in the early 90s, I have a strong connection to the Oakland athletics of which I'm still a fan. So, the road mcgwire and home Henderson were must haves for me, as an example.

The inverse to that is, you can't go wrong with Yankee pinstripes. But for me, now, there's just no connection, so I don't have to have one.

Tru customs has provided all my Barkley jerseys, so, no more hoping and praying for Barkley to strike a deal.

MN basketball continues to just be barely adequate considering there aren't other options. So, I don't believe I'll ever be "done", but I'm at a snails crawl for sure.

…The inverse to that is, you can't go wrong with Yankee pinstripes. But for me, now, there's just no connection, so I don't have to have one. …
A good excuse for that Yankees pinstripes, with the Oakland connection.

93E9EAAE-4875-4A2B-B31C-87669D492883.jpeg

Went through everything this morning when I got the email. Couldn't find one single thing to buy. Too bad it was only valid on markdowns.

The old style mariners Griffey qualifies for this sale. Almost wanna pull the trigger but I wouldn’t wear it more than 2-3 times.

Those USA dream team that’s good goes down to 126… sans tax… the Magic johnson all Star 91 is a steal @ 135

Back
Top Bottom