Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Only good thing I see is the potential for free 2-day shipping and free returns with shop runner which makes ordering risk free.

There will be like crazy sale before they switch to Fanatics run offshoot site. That’s all I can see really. Happened when majestic site and mlb site transferred to Fanatics. Same with Nets team store and a few other smaller ones.

On one hand. M&N in its current state really hasn’t set the bar high. They’ve been long removed from their glory days when Peter Capolino owned the company and they were more concerned with putting out quality throwback jerseys as opposed to being a fashion brand.

It’s easy to get stuff discounted on fanatics between obtaining 30% off promo codes and discounted gift cards from Costco, so if more m&n stuff gets put up. The possibility of getting it discounted is a plus.

That said. I can’t stand the fanatics monopoly. It watered down all the league store websites (nba, nfl, mlb, nhl) to where it’s pretty much one universal inventory. They did the same to lids and all the individual team stores under the fanatics umbrella. I miss seeing a bigger selection of stuff on each respective site and them all being separate entities and having their own individual inventory and variety.

Quality hasn't been great. Had to send my Dream Team Magic back because the paper film left a residue on the Numbers.

Good thing I doubled up on the Bulls shorts. About to do the same with some other shorts and jerseys now.

20220218_103443.jpg

Quality hasn't been great. Had to send my Dream Team Magic back because the paper film left a residue on the Numbers.
By any chance, was your dream team jersey Vietnam run? I personally am not a fan of the cut. The side corners rub against my arm pits. Kinda annoying.

Thank you kind sir. Not too many conservatives to root for so I have to wear throwbacks to trigger woke bois and SJWs

I’m debating between the Aubrey Huff or Curt Schillng authentic to wear to opening day. No masks, no vax, just some hard nosed blue chip American kids playing baseball with heart and passion who love their country and are fed up with the woke mob destroying our national pastime.

I’m debating between the Aubrey Huff or Curt Schillng authentic to wear to opening day. No masks, no vax, just some hard nosed blue chip American kids playing baseball with heart and passion who love their country and are fed up with the woke mob destroying our national pastime.

Why not get both and rock da MAGA hat. Libs will cry in their vegetable wraps and lattes.

Back
Top Bottom