Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My replacement Dream Team Magic arrived plus the Kobe and Dawkins.

20220218_155521~2.jpg

If u really think about it. It’s smart to invest in Mitchell & ness right now. If they can keep the throwback authentic exclusivity. It’s a lot of players playing whose jerseys I would like to buy when they retire

fanatics gonna take one look at how it took 30% or 40% off to move authentics and dead the whole line

Dang, I completely forgot about that MPLS Kobe. I thought I could chill for a while after grabbing that Chipper :smh:

I got the NBA 75th Anniversary Patch with my last order. Do you guys have them sewed on or just collect them?

Need that 40. I got one baseball jersey in my sights, then I guess I’ll wait it out and see how things transpire with new ownership

I’m pretty much retired now and it feels good on my wallet lol. I want a 1987 road Mets m&n authentic, but I’ll eventually snag an older run off eBay.

Outside of that I have way more wants than needs, meaning it’s stuff I’ll cop if the price is too good to pass up on. But nothing I would overpay for.

Need all Griffey’s, Jeters, the Road A’s McGwire, Home A’s Henderson, Bo Jackson MLB, Vince Carter’s, tmacs.

Will work on Kobe’s, Jordan’s and AI’s. Hope they do some Lebron Heat jerseys.

I’m pretty much retired now and it feels good on my wallet lol. I want a 1987 road Mets m&n authentic, but I’ll eventually snag an older run off eBay.

Outside of that I have way more wants than needs, meaning it’s stuff I’ll cop if the price is too good to pass up on. But nothing I would overpay for.

Nearing my end too. I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel and I'm looking forward to it. Tbh, I don't "need" any of it, just really want stuff lol

Teach me your ways. I have trouble withdrawing this addiction lol

Back
Top Bottom