Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not an ideal pic but the medium looks like it fits you well, and that's a nice jersey

Last edited:
To me, I'm not a big fan of screen print either but if that's how they wore them, then that's what makes it authentic. If they were stitched when they wore screen print, it would feel like a replica...

To me, I'm not a big fan of screen print either but if that's how they wore them, then that's what makes it authentic. If they were stitched when they wore screen print, it would feel like a replica...

yeah so I just choose not to purchase the screen printed ones. The fact that they charge the same amount is crazy

Y'all buggin in here. That heavy screen print is FIRE. Stitched jerseys make me think of fakes. Heavy screen print makes me think of vintage.

Especially fake M&N, they're always stitched.

Last edited:
yeah so I just choose not to purchase the screen printed ones. The fact that they charge the same amount is crazy

Word. Its just personal preferance. Plus look at it this way thats less people copping screen printed joints so mpre sizes available for the guys that like em lol

Sometimes screen print is aight, but that screen print on replica jersey which peel off is no bueno

I just checked. No black bulls. Red bulls only in small and ASG in medium. $125

Back
Top Bottom