Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I had this. Sent it back. I don't like the off white. Gives it a yellow appearance. Just me.
How much was it? Is this something that might go on sale? This is something I could definitely use, white or yellow :lol:

I used to restrict myself wit football jerseys. Im a raider fan so I couldnt wear anything else but recently copped a Falcons Dion and Eagles Cunningham. Doesn't feel so bad since its players I watched as a kid...
it might be childish but I cant. An all star jersey is cool though

Yeah, you buggin. I love that off white, cream vintage look. I gotta couple like that. Joints damn near look like they're from that time period.

Yeah, you buggin. I love that off white, cream vintage look. I gotta couple like that. Joints damn near look like they're from that time period.

Cosign that off white is butter. I gotta ty cobb 1909 tigers joint its nicer in person. Only down side to jerseys like that are you cant rock em in the summer, well u can but ull be sweating buckets lol

I generally buy jerseys of guys whos game i was a fan of growing up or were legends.

Plan is at some point when i stop rocking jerseys ill have a collection of legends from all sports framed and put up on the wall.

Last edited:
I used to restrict myself wit football jerseys. Im a raider fan so I couldnt wear anything else but recently copped a Falcons Dion and Eagles Cunningham. Doesn't feel so bad since its players I watched as a kid...

I'm still like this I can only rock Hawk gear.

As far as NBA & MLB any teams go. Besides Boston teams of course :x .

I generally buy jerseys of guys whos game i was a fan of growing up or were legends.

Plan is at some point when i stop rocking jerseys ill have a collection of legends from all sports framed and put up on the wall.

I'm thinking the same

I think its gone on sale before. I feel like the jerseys with "new" beside them wont go on sale. The rest will

Some sizes already gone in the away, but that home is way better to me

I was hoping to get kc bo jackson and that greg maddux joint the next sale but 30% isnt enough for me to get more than 1.

Naw but someone posted a couple pages back they looked at an invoice from june of last yr and it was 30%. Hoping they increase it this yr tho

Naw but someone posted a couple pages back they looked at an invoice from june of last yr and it was 30%. Hoping they increase it this yr tho
50 would be nice but who knows we'll see. At 30 I would only get a Robinson if it went on sale and maybe the petrovic.

50 is super bless. I look at that type of sale as a buy 1 get 1 free lol. Pay 300 and get 2 jerseys

I was hoping to get kc bo jackson and that greg maddux joint the next sale but 30% isnt enough for me to get more than 1.
I aiming for the KC Bo Jackson too, as well as the grey white sox Bo Jackson. I think I'll cop both at 30% just to get it out the way tho. 40% and above is the sweet spot for sure...

I aiming for the KC Bo Jackson too, as well as the grey white sox Bo Jackson. I think I'll cop both at 30% just to get it out the way tho. 40% and above is the sweet spot for sure...

I know what you mean. Pass on something now and all of a sudden only size left is 5xl

Fansedge got the robinson, so if they do another 25% I maaaaayyyyy have to bite, that cream color makes it sound even better :lol:

Back
Top Bottom