Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@TheAfricanDream  …..I just had a pete rose baseball jersey tailored down.  Brought in the side and shortened the length.  Took it to a local alteration shop and they charged 45$.  That included moving the mitchell and ness tag on the bottom of the jersey up some since the took up the length. They did a great job.  It was also all the same material.

I did also take a Jerry Rice jersey too for the same alterations and they basically said it would be ruined.  The mesh and the sides which i don't know what kind of exact material it is ( i think a polyester/dazzle ) made it hard for them to alter so i didn't go for it.  

Your kobe should be good at a local tailor shop.  Good luck with it.

wishin i had some musckles so i could rock my jerserys with no under shirt :/

Rockin' basketball jerseys with a tee underneath just looks bad. Like you're in grade school or something.

And yes, rockin' it with a wife beater underneath is a must.

Alp, how you not own any tank tops? :wow:

Jersey with a tee shirt under is a big no no.

Jersey with no tank top or wife beater is just foul. Didn't even know that was a thing.

Rockin' basketball jerseys with a tee underneath just looks bad. Like you're in grade school or something.

And yes, rockin' it with a wife beater underneath is a must.

Alp, how you not own any tank tops? :wow:
i don't wear undershirts, only time would be with a hockey jersey or maybe a short sleeve button up shirt, but rock a regular t shirt with it no tank top

I think a hoody is Legitness under any jersey :pimp:
hockey jersey yes, football probably but a no no for basketball or baseball jerseys imo. Of course it depends what type of hoodie, a thin one or thick?

I wear a tee under a bball jersey idgaf

Same and idk if its just me but i cantjust rock a tee no wife beater/tank top underneath. Just doesnt feel right to me. Hoody under the jersey can gwan, of course not if the hoodys mad thick and bigger than the jersey

Last edited:
hockey jersey yes, football probably but a no no for basketball or baseball jerseys imo. Of course it depends what type of hoodie, a thin one or thick?
Brah.... ANY jersey famb.
But thats me. I've been called terrible dresser tho :lol: I'm currently in af1's and adidas track pants :pimp:

Whatever you're comfortable in is all that matters, but you do got the hood rat 101 outfit on right now :lol:

I wear a tee under a bball jersey idgaf
tumblr_o14ztbIaHq1qbtq0vo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom