Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Buy a set of 20lb dumbells and just work your biceps every single day

Semi srs

Crazy that you said that! Lol i recently just bought 2 20lb dumbells from Wal Mart.

Any certain exercises or routines that you recommend?

Srs

Semi srs

Crazy that you said that! Lol i recently just bought 2 20lb dumbells from Wal Mart.

Srs

Man whatever you do, don't do it every day. The single most counter productive thing you could do.

With just the dumbells and no other equipment I'd recommend hammer curles, incline curls (if you have a bench) military press, lateral shoulder raises and any tricep isolation excercise.

Go twice a week and by August you won't even think of wearing a jersey with a tee underneath. :pimp:

Last edited:
Man whatever you do, don't do it every day. The single most counter productive thing you could do.

With just the dumbells and no other equipment I'd recommend hammer curles, incline curls (if you have a bench) military press, lateral shoulder raises and any tricep isolation excercise.

Go twice a week and by August you won't even think of wearing a jersey with a tee underneath. :pimp:

Man thanks for the reply and help my g. Hopefully I can get it right by August lol. Time to put in work!

Semi srs

Srs

I agree with the don't do it everyday

But growing up I did and it worked lol

I'm just saying if he wants his arms to look good in basketball jerseys hell even tahirts

LOL! I appreciate all the replies fellas! Yeah I don't do any real lifting at all. I hoop and run a couple miles here and there, but my arms def lookin weak af lol.

Last edited:
So I'm really trying to decide wether to get the Jackie Robinson or the Bo Jackson when this sale hits...it's really up in the air for me

I see the braves jerseys no longer have "new" beside em. If im right then theyll be included in the sale, hoping a 48 in the maddux will still be around by then

Back
Top Bottom