Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I paid $40 a pair

Did you go to everyone’s uptown guy? $20/pocket is not bad at all. I pay more but I want the zippers. Case in point these guys that are blue on one side, white on the other.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you go to everyone’s uptown guy? $20/pocket is not bad at all. I pay more but I want the zippers. Case in point these guys that are blue on one side, white on the other.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I found some small mom and pop spot not too far from me in Dallas. I had a good talk with the guy and he seemed pretty on the ball. We were talking about materials and fabrics and he was breaking down to me how he could do it. He answered my questions about would the pockets be deep because I didn’t want my stuff potentially easily coming out. But I felt good about everything after talking to him.

Because some places I’ve gone to were vague as hell. Or there was a bit of a language barrier with the employees to where I wasn’t confident having them do them. Because years ago I tried getting some stuff done lettering wise on a jersey at alterations place. There was a bit of a miscommunication and it didn’t come out good. So I wanted to make sure I got someone I felt confident in.

What’s crazy though is your shorts pics is what motivated me to finally get them done. I was searching through the thread looking at them and used them as a reference when I went in.

Hopefully it all goes well. I told the dude, I got 6 more pairs I want to bring to him and I’ll likely start copping m&n shorts again if I know I got someone I’m fully confident in who can do the pockets for me.

I found some small mom and pop spot not too far from me in Dallas. I had a good talk with the guy and he seemed pretty on the ball. We were talking about materials and fabrics and he was breaking down to me how he could do it. He answered my questions about would the pockets be deep because I didn’t want my stuff potentially easily coming out. But I felt good about everything after talking to him.

Because some places I’ve gone to were vague as hell. Or there was a bit of a language barrier with the employees to where I wasn’t confident having them do them. Because years ago I tried getting some stuff done lettering wise on a jersey at alterations place. There was a bit of a miscommunication and it didn’t come out good. So I wanted to make sure I got someone I felt confident in.

What’s crazy though is your shorts pics is what motivated me to finally get them done. I was searching through the thread looking at them and used them as a reference when I went in.

Hopefully it all goes well. I told the dude, I got 6 more pairs I want to bring to him and I’ll likely start copping m&n shorts again if I know I got someone I’m fully confident in who can do the pockets for me.
Hope it turns out good.

What size are you and which ones are you getting done? If you happen to be a 40 and I have one that you want, I’d be happy to part with it. I’m headed down to Dallas for a conference as well in September.

Can't be stated enough. I stressed this when I was in pocket mode

Hope it turns out good.

What size are you and which ones are you getting done? If you happen to be a 40 and I have one that you want, I’d be happy to part with it. I’m headed down to Dallas for a conference as well in September.

I’m a XL. I check eBay occasionally to see if I can find some shorts that already got done that pop up.

But yeah feel free to hit me up if you need any recommendations on stuff to do or places worth checking out when you’re in the DFW area.

Back
Top Bottom