Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Has anyone else’s 45 Jordan not shipped yet?
its sold out now, but mine came from their warehouse inventory. Depending on the stock, they some time will rotate through the store inventory to fulfill the order, kinda like finishline back in the day (not sure if they still do the same).

Latest pickups...

20230504_133649.jpg

12BA1C51-FA77-4FC9-8048-B7577B93DA09.jpeg

Just got these Just Don Knicks shorts in from eBay, $45 plus shipping. Hands down the biggest steal I’ve ever gotten on a pair. I’m so glad to have gotten another pair of these after selling my previous pair

What size? Was something spelled wrong or something? 45 is nuts.

What size? Was something spelled wrong or something? 45 is nuts.
Nah, they were spelled correctly and i think i got caught them shorty after they were listed. They’re a size Large. What’s crazy is that pairs of these rarely pop up online

I wonder if they are going to re-release these...

Screenshot_20230506_175535_Instagram.jpg

Those red Heat joints are a must.
The red Heat shorts are a must, that’s probably the first run pair because of the lettering. If they rerelease it would have the Jewett style lettering the white and black pairs have

Called the store and he said that heat pair was the last pair they have. It's a size large and you can have them send you an invoice for it.

They said they have pairs there that aren't online but only pair I would consider paying retail was gonna be those red heat ones since I don't ever see those pop up.

Called the store and he said that heat pair was the last pair they have. It's a size large and you can have them send you an invoice for it.

They said they have pairs there that aren't online but only pair I would consider paying retail was gonna be those red heat ones since I don't ever see those pop up.
crazy

Random question but for those that ordered off karmaloop was there an invoice showing the pricing sent along with the jersey?

If karmaloop is shipping from the store it takes a minute... I remember my starter jacket from a few months ago took 10-12 business days to ship

Back
Top Bottom