Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

need some authentic hulk hogan shorts when he wore them vs andre the giant
From Chalk Line

HulkHoganHulkamaniaYellowRetroShortsFront_1638x2048.jpg

pulled the trigger on ebay for a 98-99 Sprewell that just landed. Feels great putting it on.

already thinking about what i'll get next, the addiction is real.

Im kinda surprised that for the price point, the M&N authentics aren’t made in the US.

Is there a reason outside of the obvious labor savings?

Im kinda surprised that for the price point, the M&N authentics aren’t made in the US.

Is there a reason outside of the obvious labor savings?

It used to be partially before VF bought them. The custom jerseys they used to make special order was definitely made in the US, probably in PA, Jersey, or NC.

They used to work with factories in DR, El Salvador, and Honduras. VF, like a bunch of the other companies, decided it was cheaper to get it mass produced in China and Vietnam.

When you compare the costs with other companies, M&N should be making them in the USA or putting out better Asia-made products.

They are ripping consumers off.
#teamneverpayretail

Personally I've been copping their jerseys between 100$-200$ range so its a bit more reasonable. I do tend to agree that the current authentic "throwbacks" M&N pushes are overpriced at $300 buckaroos.

Edit: not even $300 anymore, jerseys that were priced at $250/$260 are now $300 retail and a good amount of jerseys went up to $325 retail and some even at $350....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom