Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2023 has been good to me with another grail pick up. Bo Knows....
20230606_111419-COLLAGE.jpg

me 2..need that pacers! Please post a picture of the back.
I had no idea the Pacers jacket restocked and been on the hunt for months looking for it. Finally I randomly tracked this one down and didn't hesitate. Called the store over a year ago and they only had up to a large. I now have Bulls warm ups from both 3peats (and yes the embroidered patch matters imo). Anywho...these are what the backs of the warm-ups look like....
20230606_153045.jpg

You really went all out with matching, especially with the touches of turquoise on the three pieces on you! 😆

Nice jacket acquisitions.

I'm feeling somewhat dumb for passing on the 1996-97 Bulls warmup jackets because I was content with having both of the preceding versions with the screen-printing, so it made me think I didn't need the stitched versions based on redundancy.

I also feel a little dumb because the stitched versions are no longer at a few online outlets I browse since those sites had applicable discounts.

The stitching on those Bulls jackets does make a difference with optics. The detailing on the Bulls' logo does really come out with the stitching.

You gotta have a bulls or a magic to be in the club

Those 2 are option 1a and 1b of the starter kit

This is such a funny coincidence because I feel the same about both of those teams' warmup jackets. I think those are the best two styles of jackets from the '90s.

The Magic will always be my favorite one as I will always believe it's the best warmup jacket design ever in NBA history. The Bulls are cool too because of the bull head and face on the front and back.

I had no idea the Pacers jacket restocked and been on the hunt for months looking for it. Finally I randomly tracked this one down and didn't hesitate. Called the store over a year ago and they only had up to a large. I now have Bulls warm ups from both 3peats (and yes the embroidered patch matters imo). Anywho...these are what the backs of the warm-ups look like....
20230606_153045.jpg
how does the bulls warmups run?

how does the bulls warmups run?
All warm ups are tailored fit, so normal up top in the shoulders, smaller towards the waist. However, there is a difference with the current Vietnam run of warm ups. They tend to run smaller overall, especially under the armpit, it feels higher up. For a Vietnam run jacket go your normal jacket size, but it will feel a bit snug, go up a size if you prefer more space.

All warm ups are tailored fit, so normal up top in the shoulders, smaller towards the waist. However, there is a difference with the current Vietnam run of warm ups. They tend to run smaller overall, especially under the armpit, it feels higher up. For a Vietnam run jacket go your normal jacket size, but it will feel a bit snug, go up a size if you prefer more space.
Are there any warm ups that are not tailored fit? I preferred a relaxed fit.

Maybe ill just size up

Are there any warm ups that are not tailored fit? I preferred a relaxed fit.

Maybe ill just size up
There is no relaxed fit in the style of the warm up jackets. It says tailored fit on the tag of the jacket, that's just the style. As for wanting more room as a personal preference, then size up to make sure it has a relaxed feel.

Looking to get rid of two pair of authentic Lakers shorts, 08-09 road and the 96 alternate. Both brand new, just need to move on from them. Think eBay is my best bet?

30% off on the site and free shipping over 175 I think.

For the Don heads all of them (of course) are exclusive, except the Marlins Don's.

Down to 280 but not pulling the trigger on them.

Back
Top Bottom