Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Saw penny swingmans at burlington for 35 bucks for all you swingcats

20230608_113927.jpg

Don’t know anything about hockey or the jerseys but these current M&N run is equivalent to what swingmans would be NBA wise?

Correct. They are rather unimpressive. A big issue is they don't really offer a viable alternative to all the other options out there. Vintage replicas, Reebok remakes, Fanatics remakes, the Adidas "authentic" remakes from 2022/2023, they are all the same or better and sometimes less expensive.

Was anyone able to cop the rookie authentic Jordan a couple of weeks ago?

I finally got mine in! Had to get em at this price!

IMG_5144.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg

I hate that jersey!

I like the script Chicago and I like offset numbers - but they’re way too far down and out - practically at the waistband, especially with the way Mike wore his shorts.

IMG_5144.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg
Speaking of, I have a brand new size 52(2XL) for sale if anyone wants it. It’s a bit too small for me, so I had to get a 3XL. No need to have two of the same exact jersey…

Speaking of, I have a brand new size 52(2XL) for sale if anyone wants it. It’s a bit too small for me, so I had to get a 3XL. No need to have two of the same exact jersey…

I picked this up off hibbett a year ago when they had 50% off all authentics. I picked up a kobe away, kobe blues script AND a jordan rookie for ~140$ each.

For Karmaloop... that jersey was also on sale for a lower price, they then raised the price and gave it higher discount which = the same thing lol

#teamNEVERretail

IMG_5144.jpeg

IMG_5146.jpeg
Yeah, I feel you on that! BUT I mostly always wear my jerseys over a hoodie (don’t wanna show off the phytons!!!! Lol jk)… I don’t know why but that’s just the way I do it… hopefully and maybe that helps the issue of number being so low because of the extra material by the hoodie…

Back
Top Bottom