Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like they take off the exclusive tag on the older Just Dons. The 35% off sale now applies.

A8A901A2-35D2-4506-B0ED-07D858A891B3.png

yeah 35% for the selection they have isn't worth it.

Don hasn't dropped much heat lately. Need them to re-release some of the old runs.

Those red Heat don's need a retro...ASAP.

Anyone in here have any experience with getting their authentic NBA jerseys tailored? Caught a steal on a 52 but looking to size it down to a 46-48...Its an older run MN joint

Anyone in here have any experience with getting their authentic NBA jerseys tailored? Caught a steal on a 52 but looking to size it down to a 46-48...Its an older run MN joint

I did a couple. I don't have em anymore but it wasn't bad.

Just make sure you find a good tailor. One bad cut and your jersey is done.

I did a couple. I don't have em anymore but it wasn't bad.

Just make sure you find a good tailor. One bad cut and your jersey is done.

how did you find yours? seems like all the tailors around me are those that only do wedding dresses and suits lol

how did you find yours? seems like all the tailors around me are those that only do wedding dresses and suits lol

Was in LA and just asked around. One was very confident. I brought a sample jersey to size it down to.

Mine was pretty extreme. Took a 4xl down to 2. The cut looked a bit funny but since the jersey was so big I understood.

Some jerseys they couldn’t tailor due to the design and how the cut would effect the look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom