Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah, fanatics mostly has those diamond aniversary warmup jackets that most people don't want.

FYI, the current Vietnam run, particularly for warm up jackets are the smallest cut they've had so far. So if you want a current jacket, likely size up. However, sometimes you'll still get a China run jacket/jersey. Sometimes it's hard to guess which one you'll get.

Yeah, fanatics mostly has those diamond aniversary warmup jackets that most people don't want.

FYI, the current Vietnam run, particularly for warm up jackets are the smallest cut they've had so far. So if you want a current jacket, likely size up. However, sometimes you'll still get a China run jacket/jersey. Sometimes it's hard to guess which one you'll get.

Do you know when they started making the Vietnam run stuff jackets wise? And I was eying a similar warmup jacket on eBay. Hit the seller up asking if he could check the tag on the collar to see if it was a made in China run or a made in Vietnam run.

He acted like that was the most impossible and inconvenient thing to do. Like it takes 2 seconds to look at a tag on a collar. Like I get it, people ask questions and don’t buy. But something like that should be included in the description. Especially if you want to avoid avoidable returns on a platform like eBay where it’s geared more toward the buyer.

I would think with more popular selling teams you’re more likely to get a Vietnam run, but with less popular teams that have been sitting, it’s a higher chance of getting an older made in China run. Sucks you don’t what you’re getting though because of the size differences.

Do you know when they started making the Vietnam run stuff jackets wise? And I was eying a similar warmup jacket on eBay. Hit the seller up asking if he could check the tag on the collar to see if it was a made in China run or a made in Vietnam run.

He acted like that was the most impossible and inconvenient thing to do. Like it takes 2 seconds to look at a tag on a collar. Like I get it, people ask questions and don’t buy. But something like that should be included in the description. Especially if you want to avoid avoidable returns on a platform like eBay where it’s geared more toward the buyer.

I would think with more popular selling teams you’re more likely to get a Vietnam run, but with less popular teams that have been sitting, it’s a higher chance of getting an older made in China run. Sucks you don’t what you’re getting though because of the size differences.
I can't exactly pinpoint when the Vietnam run started. I want to say about 2 years ago and I noticed it when I ordered a pair of shorts, and then again on the 50th Anniversary Bulls jacket, but I got the Bulls jacket on ebay.

I would have just copped the right size on fanatics and then return the smaller size saying you were sent the incorrect size. End of the day they are getting the same product back

did this with a polo jacket at Macys... the only reason I did it was the smaller size was a cheaper price... so copped that it didnt fit... copped the bigger size which was more money but fit... then went to macys and said they sent the wrong size and used the receipt of the bigger size to return the smaller jacket lol

I can't exactly pinpoint when the Vietnam run started. I want to say about 2 years ago and I noticed it when I ordered a pair of shorts, and then again on the 50th Anniversary Bulls jacket, but I got the Bulls jacket on ebay.
I think over 3 years ago, and I believe NTers started noticing the quality of the Vietnam runs on the MN authentic shorts. I personally did. The Chicago pinstripe shorts color on the Vietnam run vs. China run was far inferior.

did this with a polo jacket at Macys... the only reason I did it was the smaller size was a cheaper price... so copped that it didnt fit... copped the bigger size which was more money but fit... then went to macys and said they sent the wrong size and used the receipt of the bigger size to return the smaller jacket lol
Haha, love it! I don't do if often but it's not the sheistest thing either since you're returning the exact item, just not the one they sent. I feel for those that receive fake jerseys through Fanatics because someone decided to get a bootleg and then pull the switcheroo that way, that is awful.

Was hoping the 40% sale would apply the new swingman mark price but no, still salty it’s not an authentic, they know demand wouldn’t be there for it

With Jim Browns passing, hope we get the long sleeve white release

i could tell you my heat pressed dino in my Raptors swingman disintegrated after a wash. It almost felt like one of those prank clothes that fall apart in the water. :rofl:Never again 💯
no ****ing way?? sorry to hear that!

maybe it was M and N's way of giving us a history lesson.
Dinos did afterall die out after a asteroid hit and tsunamis!
So a lot of water did make them disappear.

:emoji_wink:

Took almost 3 weeks to show up from fanatics. But glad to have this.
IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg

Took almost 3 weeks to show up from fanatics. But glad to have this.
IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg
How are the sleeves on this? I want that Strahan rookie but if the sleeves are anything like my LT I got about a year ago, don't want anything to do with it. Sleeves seem OD long on the LT.

How are the sleeves on this? I want that Strahan rookie but if the sleeves are anything like my LT I got about a year ago, don't want anything to do with it. Sleeves seem OD long on the LT.
LT was the last jersey I got before this. The LT sleeves certainly look longer. But I have to try them both on later to answer better

Back
Top Bottom