Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jersey is fake, they didn’t stitch back then and the size is a dead giveaway also. Stitching was like the mid 90s.

It’s not called screen print, can’t remember the official name.

The originals and early M&N were screen print. Current M&N versions are heat pressed.

Super fake

It should look like this, not stitched

IMG_9804.jpeg
Man I need Mitchell and Ness to drop this again. Also more Giants jerseys. They show everyone in the NFC East love except the Giants.

IMG_2286.jpeg
IMG_2285.jpeg

Someone sold me a stitched one on eBay years ago. I’ve just had it laying in the bottom of the closet. Stitched ones are fake. Unfortunately. Blue one I just got from
m&n recently

MN mobile site messed up for anyone? I can search things but when I try to click the next page it just sits there and loads. Same if I try to filter/sort anything

I don’t think I’ll ever pass on $25 swingman shorts. I feel like this Georgetown ones are pretty good. Would love some UNC ones at this price point too.
I’m waiting on the black Georgetown authentic shorts to drop in price. I’d be happy spending $40-$50 on them but for now I’m cool in my $25 grey and navy swingman joints.

Back
Top Bottom