Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If anyone's looking for black bulls shorts in large, hit my line

Got a lead

Last edited:
Thanks stillin, Bobby Jones is a forgotten man. Great defensive player and borderline hall of famer.

would rather have that bobby jones than the barkley IMO

The Barkley in this style is worth a ton of money. It's just as rare. If I could find it on the low I'd buy it and flip. But yeah this is a nice, unique jersey IMO.

Last edited:
Anybody have the button up Marlins or Diamondbacks BP jersey and can comment on the fit? I currently have a Sandberg pullover in a 44 that I am happy with the fit. something about those from the pictures just look underwhelming.

Anybody have the button up Marlins or Diamondbacks BP jersey and can comment on the fit? I currently have a Sandberg pullover in a 44 that I am happy with the fit. something about those from the pictures just look underwhelming.
got both and both are 
smokin.gif
 wearing my DBacks right now. fit is wider a tad wider than pullover ones, obv cuz of the buttons 

I know this jersey isn't a Mitchell & Ness, but it's worth a look.

The pickup of a lifetime! 1996 All Star Game Michael Jordan Champion pro cut jersey, size 46 + 3 inches. The jersey is also autographed by Upper Deck and I have verified the authenticity of the autograph with Upper Deck.

:smokin very nice!

The Barkley in this style is worth a ton of money. It's just as rare. If I could find it on the low I'd buy it and flip. But yeah this is a nice, unique jersey IMO.

theres one on ebay for 800 obo now. but my guess is, its worth is closer to 450-500

The Diamondbacks is my fave bp. I have 6
It is looser than the pullovers. The other post was right on sizing.

The Diamondbacks is my fave bp. I have 6
It is looser than the pullovers. The other post was right on sizing.

As mentioned I got a pullover in a 44, should I stick with that? 6ft tall. I assume length would be an issue if I went medium.

As mentioned I got a pullover in a 44, should I stick with that? 6ft tall. I assume length would be an issue if I went medium.
Yes it would be short its not any longer than the pullovers just looser in the body an sleeves

Last edited:
Love that prime time!! Just saw fanatics has it in stock...

That will be my next purchase.

Anyone ever had a football jersey tailored? The basketball jerseys seem easy enough.

I really want to try to get this one done but I think it would be really hard.

View media item 2137682
View media item 2137683
EDIT

Picked up that prime time. 170 out the door from fanatics plus 1.5% back from ebates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom