Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Saw that M&N was finally having their Father's Day sale and scooped up a couple things. I'll wait for another sale to get those NBA shorts. I need them for as low as I can get them.

Can someone help me out w/ sizing on an nba jersey?

I wear a Large in shirts. Wear a size 42 in suits. I'm 6 ft 185 lbs. What size should I go w/?

thanks

Are the OG Reebok LeBron rookie jerseys really bad compared to the M&N ones? I've had no takers on my 52 and I've seen several on ebay for way cheaper but for some reason people want to pay more for the M&N. Am I missing something?

Og reebok lebrons on 40 and 44 go for quite a bit. Even Size 48's will reel in a decent amount.

Anything Size 52 and up really doesn't go for that much though. Especially when all the jersey era reebok authentics ran real big.

Definitely combined the Father's Day Mitchell and ness sale with the hall of fame coupon for FIFTY OFF on the junior seau AND the white Rookie AI. I knew that coupon would come in handy one day!

There are a few jerseys I want... but 189-210 it's basically everyday ebay prices these days so I'm not biting on MN sale prices.

Very close to pulling the trigger on the Kobe rookie purple jersey, would be my first NBA jersey from M&N... I'm 6'5" 215, we talking XL or do they run long ?

XL would do... what do you normally wear on tshirt? I'd say that's the same in Mitchell and ness jerseys except for the hockey jerseys that ran a bit big

M&N keeps giving us these trash *** sales because y'all keep biting. Stop buying and they'll go back to 50% off.

M&N keeps giving us these trash *** sales because y'all keep biting. Stop buying and they'll go back to 50% off.

I remember back like 3 years ago when I copped the VC for 112 and even last year I got that Kobe 60 year anniversary for 150 :frown:

Oh yeah... Nas > Jay :wink:

Last edited:
Imo sale was ok, esp if what you are after isnt on any other sites or ebay.

I agree tho, the more popular jerseys can def be had for less

Just copped the Steve Smith and Melo for 330 of the sale. Shout out to the NTer that said something bout the HoF code. Forgot I had it. Kinda bummed out the Andre Dawson Cubd wasn't included in the sales though

Guess I'll cop 1-2 jerseys, but my concern is the fit. The NBA joints fit weird imo, the same size jersey but in different teams will fit hella different. Find myself buying just to sell down the road due to me not being satisfied with the look. I'm 6'0 178-180 so right between a M and L. Still though, I'll take my chances and cop something.

Just copped the Steve Smith and Melo for 330 of the sale. Shout out to the NTer that said something bout the HoF code. Forgot I had it. Kinda bummed out the Andre Dawson Cubd wasn't included in the sales though

Yea I wanted Dawson too!

Back
Top Bottom