Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I agree with you 100%. Ordered 5/24 still haven't shipped. Waste of time and waste of ebay flash sale coupon. About to give them negative fb and chargeback. Mofos totally unprofessional.

Its like its a 1 man show over there or something. I shoulda listened to what NTers were saying about em but that price had me greedy :lol: :smh:

Grabbed a grail of mine. 91 red all star Magic, stacked with the extra 10% came to 189, i aint mad.

A little off topic but is there a Jersey thread (not limited to M&N)? Got some new Champion/Nike pickups

Thinking about picking the 24 Kobe. Did someone mention that it ran snug?

runs normal to me, I've got the home/away 8 and 24. all the same. Got the Garnett the other day, same thing IMO

feel like the ones with the graphics on the front, raptors, suns, etc run really right in the chest IMO

had the size 40 carter from the $100 sale and it was suffocating, same thing with the purple suns jersey.

Last edited:
runs normal to me, I've got the home/away 8 and 24. all the same. Got the Garnett the other day, same thing IMO

feel like the ones with the graphics on the front, raptors, suns, etc run really right in the chest IMO

had the size 40 carter from the $100 sale and it was suffocating, same thing with the purple suns jersey.

Which Kobe is your favorite? I want the purple 8 but at that price, might wait for something a little lower.

Which Kobe is your favorite? I want the purple 8 but at that price, might wait for something a little lower.

both yellow and purple 8 are my fav. can't go wrong with either especially because the purple hue is :pimp:

the 24 is fire too

Back
Top Bottom