Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I just saw I had the chance to join the HOF back in April but didn't see it in time
mean.gif
Did you follow the link? I just found one from back in April and went through the process and it worked. Got a 20% code. Give it a whirl it only takes a second.

Why dyou guys think is more [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], the white VC the grant hills or magic johnson all star?

they always do that, I remember arguing with them that the retail price sucks and that retails constantly running 50% off. they asked me for proof, send them a link.

said thats all? sent another then they started being a smart *** and saying some other sideways ****

ill buy a jersey for retail from them the day they actually hire someone normal to run their social media. bet dude wouldn't act like that outside of work :lol:

Yea whoever runs their social media deff got something up his/her asss, so they wasn't getting more energy from me. Threw a shot and left it at that...we'll continue cookin elsewhere...

Last edited:
Only jersey I've ever copped for retail was the Jordan 96/97. I've seen people in here say Jordans can be had for the low, but I've literally never seen them below retail on eBay. They're usually above retail if anything.

Yea whoever runs their social media deff got something up his/her asss, so they wasn't getting more energy from me. Threw a shot and left it at that...we'll continue cookin elsewhere...

Dude that whole company's service is ****. They act like they are doing you a favor. Look elsewhere if you want some type of customer service.

Not surprised people on snitching on the discounts, folks are definitely going to ruin it like they do almost everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
M&N doesn't have control over what retailers do. they make their money over the wholesale cost.

its up to the retailer to make their profits, if M&N were to start cutting contracts and enforcing bogus rules, sales would plummet.

M&N knows who's an authorized dealer and what they sell at. Jerseys only moving because of discounts. those days of people paying $300 for a damn jersey are done with. majority of this thread aint copping a single jersey for $300, thats OD.

M&N doesn't have control over what retailers do. they make their money over the wholesale cost.

its up to the retailer to make their profits, if M&N were to start cutting contracts and enforcing bogus rules, sales would plummet.

M&N knows who's an authorized dealer and what they sell at. Jerseys only moving because of discounts. those days of people paying $300 for a damn jersey are done with. majority of this thread aint copping a single jersey for $300, thats OD.

Word i didnt think theyd have control on what retailers can include for discount. I figured its like you said, they sell it to them wholesale and the rest is up to the retailer

Back
Top Bottom