Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You idiots trying to get hof codes gonna kill it for everyone lol. Expect m&n to shut down stacking now smh. Then y'all gonna be really crying haha.

Damn, you dudes cleaned out the Home LBJ Rookie in 40. I was about to get it to compliment my Away. Oh well.
laugh.gif
All sizes back up 

https://www.mitchellandness.com/2003-04-authentic-jersey-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-cvw-7226

Last edited:
I was expecting my jersey to ship today and it still haven't shipped. The order usually take 2 days to process..

I was expecting my jersey to ship today and it still haven't shipped. The order usually take 2 days to process..

Contacted their CS today and they said my order shipped today and I would receive tracking within the next 24 hours. So take that with a grain of salt.

My order never updates on my account. I still have orders from like 2yrs ago still processing :lol:

Still mad they made baseball and hockey shorts when they could have easily put out more NBA teams :stoneface:

Last edited:
Jersey from Monday order shipped. It's been in transit since Wednesday. I get it tomorrow. Shipped from Anaheim.

Finally caved and paid way too much for a pair of shorts.  Reading some of the reviews in here, it sounds like they run small so I grabbed a size up.  Jernts look like I'm wearing curtains. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back they go and TTS will be ordered.  

Finally caved and paid way too much for a pair of shorts.  Reading some of the reviews in here, it sounds like they run small so I grabbed a size up.  Jernts look like I'm wearing curtains. :smh: :lol:

Back they go and TTS will be ordered.  

I don't remember anyone saying most of the shorts run small. The consensus is that they run TTS for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom