Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally caved and paid way too much for a pair of shorts.  Reading some of the reviews in here, it sounds like they run small so I grabbed a size up.  Jernts look like I'm wearing curtains. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Back they go and TTS will be ordered.  
I don't remember anyone saying most of the shorts run small. The consensus is that they run TTS for the most part.
I guess I was drunk then.  Oh well.  Glad I didn't order the 3 pairs I have in my cart on eBay. 
laugh.gif

Those Cavs jerseys from LeBron's first stay in Cleveland are some of the best NBA uniforms EVER in my opinion.  Just waiting for M&N to do the navy alternate sometime soon.

I love how many throwbacks Cleveland wears. It's so dope, not sure why every team doesn't do that. The LeBron rookie jerseys are classic and now you can get a properly fitted one. Cleveland needs to bring that paint brush jersey back next year.

Still not working for me, I guess if youve already been given an HOF code in the past, it won't let you get another one?

Back
Top Bottom