Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My Roberto Clemente arrived, first jersey I've gotten from Ebbets. Jersey has a nice quality feel but the numbers on the back look like ****. Way too wide, look like the fake jerseys. The crabs look awful too, is that normal or am I just buggin. They look terrible. I also opened it up and there's a black mark. Any advice how to clean it? Thanks

Not sure if it's the most accurate reproduction based pics of the team I found online (Ebbets always uses 4-5 standard fonts for most of their jerseys, often not accurate). But It's spot on to what is displayed on the website.  The Crabs look fine to me.  Is there something in particular you don't like?

I would just spot clean the mark with a soft bristle toothbrush.  Try to get as little of the jersey wet as possible.  

M&N won't let me keep my $. Keep throwing this free 1-2 day shipping out there. Might snag one more item. Thinking Walter Payton bears joint.

Does NFL jerseys fit diff than bball? Think someone mentioned they get a smaller size in football??

^ya. Think its like someone else mentioned, the jerseys with the graphics on em (ie raps, suns) fit a lil more snug than the others

^ya. Think its like someone else mentioned, the jerseys with the graphics on em (ie raps, suns) fit a lil more snug than the others

that was me and thats my experience but during the $100 sale I remember a lot of people being pissed about sizing on certain jerseys especially those with graphics and trying to make trades.

I've had quite a few of them and they fit smaller. think bigJ can vouch since he had the suns recently and had to get a big size mainly due to it being so high at the neck/chest

M&N won't let me keep my $. Keep throwing this free 1-2 day shipping out there. Might snag one more item. Thinking Walter Payton bears joint.

Does NFL jerseys fit diff than bball? Think someone mentioned they get a smaller size in football??

In my experience i feel like its

Nfl
Mlb
Nba

In terms of sizing, from roomiest to least

that was me and thats my experience but during the $100 sale I remember a lot of people being pissed about sizing on certain jerseys especially those with graphics and trying to make trades.

I've had quite a few of them and they fit smaller. think bigJ can vouch since he had the suns recently and had to get a big size mainly due to it being so high at the neck/chest

I got the white VC and it does fit a lil more snug than the others i have.

My Roberto Clemente arrived, first jersey I've gotten from Ebbets. Jersey has a nice quality feel but the numbers on the back look like ****. Way too wide, look like the fake jerseys. The crabs look awful too, is that normal or am I just buggin. They look terrible. I also opened it up and there's a black mark. Any advice how to clean it? Thanks

Not sure if it's the most accurate reproduction based pics of the team I found online (Ebbets always uses 4-5 standard fonts for most of their jerseys, often not accurate). But It's spot on to what is displayed on the website.  The Crabs look fine to me.  Is there something in particular you don't like?

I would just spot clean the mark with a soft bristle toothbrush.  Try to get as little of the jersey wet as possible.  

I'll try that out and see

Jersey looks fine. I knew their numbers were bigger than they should be but the crabs just look weak. It's cool, I'm a keep it. Shouldn't have a black spot though, that's weak by them.

Jerseys with the graphics are definitely a bit smaller, I wore my Iverson yesterday and I could tell. Same with my Nash Suns, VC Raptors, Ray Allen Bucks, etc.

Jerseys with the graphics are definitely a bit smaller, I wore my Iverson yesterday and I could tell. Same with my Nash Suns, VC Raptors, Ray Allen Bucks, etc.

Yup totally agree. I have a VC Raptors vs. rookie KB in both size 40. The Raptors (ie. graphics one) definitely feel more snug.

Major major major shout out to NT user @PugLife. I know this a M&N thread, but if it wasn't for this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Dude saw how much of a LBJ fan I was and sent me his 2010-11 Home Heat Authentic. He said it was just collecting dust at his parent's house and found it more suitable to give it someone who'd enjoy it more. He gave me the jersey for free and covered shipping and everything. Absolutely baffling.

Still shocked at this gesture. There really are some good people out in the world.

View media item 2464772

Very nice.

I actually have the shiny material version of this jersey. Right after "the Decision," I bought an authentic LeBron jersey at a local Heat team store. A few weeks later Adidas announced they were switching to the Revolution material, so LeBron technically never played in it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom