Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have some newer wool mlb jerseys that are made in USA

I can say the same because I got a gray Dodgers Jackie Robinson jersey during the summertime and I was happy it was made in USA. But too bad the rest of the jerseys currently manufactured aren't.

Unfortunately I don't think so. New company is a newly formed private equity. Probably have the intention to churn profit then sell it off again. smh

It's a damn shame Mitchell & Ness has been circulating around with different ownership regimes. It would be so beneficial for us as fans and consumers if an American entity owned it with discretion for quality and details.

Did M&N lose the licensing for NCAA gear as well? I haven't seen anything on their website for awhile now.

Yeah and on top of that they took all the rights away from New Era too :smh:

I'm not a hockey fan but New Era can't make NHL hats anymore because of crappy Adidas? I knew Adidas took over for NHL apparel after Reebok deal expired. NHL basically went from one crappy company to another. A damn shame.

Since there were posts about wool jerseys earlier, I got some photos of this gray Dodgers Jackie Robinson jersey I got back in July. It's the first wool jersey I ever owned and it's fitting it's a Dodgers jersey since they're my MLB team. I was happy it was made in USA too.

I had the older era Brooklyn Dodgers hat for years and I'm glad I got a jersey to go with it now. If you notice, the hat has green underneath the bill which was the style up until early 90s. Hopefully this is the right hat to go with it as I like to stay historically accurate as possible. I doubt hats were double stitched back then though. Double stitch occurred in like 1995.

I had a few opportunities to wear this to a few of the 34 regular season games I attended at Dodger Stadium this awesome season too thankfully.
IMG_2954.JPG
IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2958.JPG
IMG_2959.JPG
IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG

#woolgang

You my friend are a fool for that. Ha ha.

I never had a wool jersey in my life although I've known about them since I began collecting throwback jerseys back in 2002. They are durable and thick! And feel like sandpaper on your skin so you definitely should wear an undershirt. I wouldn't recommend wearing them on hot days or if you're going to be exposed to the sun for a prolonged period because the material thickness will expedite sweating.

@donjuan513 link me to wherever you posted a good pic of those Olive 13s. I need to see that suede.

It's good they're bringing back the jerseys from the XXXXXL Reebok Era. I need some new Giants jerseys that fit. Give me a nice Eli, Osi, Tuck and Strahan. Give me a couple in red, too.

I stumbled upon this post backtracking on this and I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Reebok sure as hell made their authentic NFL jerseys run big when they unfortunately had the league-wide contract from 2001-2011. That's when jersey quality and sizing went downhill to me.

When Nike made uniforms for some teams from late 90s through 2000, their authentic jerseys didn't run big. People like me who wear size 52/2XL could even wear a size 56/3XL since they ran smaller.

I always wondered why the hell Reebok manufactured their authentic jerseys bigger.

i got 4 wool joints, perfect for the fall.

I agree they're perfect for fall as long as you don't have to wear long sleeves for any part of the day because of material thickness. You certainly don't have to worry about getting hot and sweating.

A lot of the authentic NFL jerseys from last decade look inaccurate because a lot of them don't have cuffed sleeves but open sleeves that quarterbacks like to wear. The quarterback jerseys should only be the ones with the open sleeves unless that individual wore cuffed sleeves during his career.

It doesn't look accurate when Terrell Owens or LaDanian Tomlinson jerseys have open sleeves when theirs were cuffed.

A lot of the authentic NFL jerseys from last decade look inaccurate because a lot of them don't have cuffed sleeves but open sleeves that quarterbacks like to wear. The quarterback jerseys should only be the ones with the open sleeves unless that individual wore cuffed sleeves during his career.

It doesn't look accurate when Terrell Owens or LaDanian Tomlinson jerseys have open sleeves when theirs were cuffed.

I totally agree. I want the real deal with cuffed sleeves and flexible side pannels

Reebok 2001-2004 were top notch :pimp:. 2007 and later was rough.

Things are always better in hindsight. Even the later Reebok jerseys are better than some of the M&N stuff. I regret I was too young and broke to pick up more stuff back then.

Yeah I had a 2001 customized Titans Reebok authentic. Loved it. Only downside is the fit in general. Reebok never fit me well because I don't have wide shoulders.

Yeah I had a 2001 customized Titans Reebok authentic. Loved it. Only downside is the fit in general. Reebok never fit me well because I don't have wide shoulders.

I have a Vikings 2001 white Moss and same issue. I think it has to do with the striping making it sit bigger. I eventually found a purple Home jersey, and it fit so much better. lol

Back
Top Bottom