Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did lids take off the Jordan m&n from their site? Was about to pull the trigger and now I can't find it. Lol

Nevermind. My bad. I've been shopping so much the last few days with all these promos I lost track. The mj is on nbastore.

Still got 96 AS and Sonics shorts on ice for about 6 months now , keep forgetting to buy shoes for them.

Any inspiration appreciated.

Got until Midnight EST.

Thanks. Only one they had in size 40 was the white 45. And to help with your dilemma I also wanted the red 45. His first game back was on the road. His first game winning shot coming back was in Atlanta and the double nickel in ny. And getting his pocket picked by nick Anderson. Lol. There was nothing memorable in the white 45 so I'm passing on this.

Thanks. Only one they had in size 40 was the white 45. And to help with your dilemma I also wanted the red 45. His first game back was on the road. His first game winning shot coming back was in Atlanta and the double nickel in ny. And getting his pocket picked by nick Anderson. Lol. There was nothing memorable in the white 45 so I'm passing on this.
said the same thing months ago and folks in this thread hat a fit like i slapped their moms or something

FINALLY! Got the 96 authentic Knicks shorts from the Jefferson sale. Jefferson has never let me down.

said the same thing months ago and folks in this thread hat a fit like i slapped their moms or something

I guess a lot of people hate Jordan $45. FSR on NBA store for them. I am a #45 fan. I want it.

Seems like only 56 and up left on any #23 Jordan jersey.

NBA Store has 30% off Cyber Monday deal. Code: CYBER17

They work for Jordan Jersey's still.

Thanks! I ended up buying the MN LBJ alternate jersey for 30% using the code. I bought some raise.com discount gift cards at 14.5% off, and another $10 cyber monday coupon. I ended up paying about $187.

IMO this is the best looking CAVS jersey. I had the OG Adidas version in a size 40 but regrettably sold it due to bad publicity when James bolted for the Heat in free agency. I eventually bought a size 44 to replace the grail but sold it again. 3rd time is the charm, right?

not a big fan of the actual number 45. but in terms of relevance or moments in the jersey... red 45>>>>>white 45
Exactly, the "I'm Back" game/SI cover @IND and the 55 in MSG were legendary.
Sure, he lost that season (technically eliminated wearing #23 btw) but I feel losing that series helped give him the drive to go 72-10 the next year.
The addition of Rodman didn't hurt either.
I swear I still remember seeing them jump out to a 22-0 lead against Charlotte on TNT and realizing I was seeing something special.

Back
Top Bottom