Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2012 i think. was $350 retail. i thought that was a ripoff especially given the error with the number on the back, but turns out i shoulda bought one to resell.

2012 i think. was $350 retail. i thought that was a ripoff especially given the error with the number on the back, but turns out i shoulda bought one to resell.

Yeah, I remember people complaining about the 2. That jersey was actually limited. I'm mad they didn't release other players. I want the Penny one. I remember they did the white Kemp and that was real limited too. SMMFH

KG is hard.

I bought 9 total MJ jerseys if I remember correctly

2 in store on release and sold one right away for $700 then the rest off NBA store and sold them all as well, made a nice come up

The one I sold wasn't new for $1200, sold it a few months ago, that was the one I wore

Damn need that KG, still hoping to get the Champion version someday. I hate to ask and rehash the topic again, but how is the cut/quality on the KG? I'm sure it's made in China.

Hahahahahahah, this jersey was announced last year and was up for sale a few days ago. Smh. The **** people do for likes and retweets.

Back
Top Bottom