Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do the NFL jerseys fit compared to the bp jerseys?
The cut is just a lot different. In NFL jerseys I would say go TTS. If you went a size up on the BP jerseys like they recommend then go down a size from your BP and you should be straight. That's what I did at least.

Wide shoulders but still fire...the patch alone makes me wanna cop.....
this is considered a throwback jersey SMH i feel so old (i'm 24)

IVERSON will always be the goat to me

crazy how they made a big deal about his tattoos at the time. son aint even that tatted 

now every ball player being completely covered pause is so normal

Last edited:
da OG w/ tats is da worm.

look at all those clean bare arms :lol:

I have the 76ers warm up shirt in a 52.... I can't wear it without looking like a dipset flunkie. Gonna try to get it tailored... haven't worn it in 10 yrs... I need to bring it back out next summer...

I have the 76ers warm up shirt in a 52.... I can't wear it without looking like a dipset flunkie. Gonna try to get it tailored... haven't worn it in 10 yrs... I need to bring it back out next summer...
use to wear a 52 during the jersey era

i was 5'9 130. looked like a jersey dress s/o mya

this is considered a throwback jersey SMH i feel so old (i'm 24)

IVERSON will always be the goat to me

crazy how they made a big deal about his tattoos at the time. son aint even that tatted 

now every ball player being completely covered pause is so normal

I heard durant got all tatted up. I'm curious how he looks. It will be a weird sight.

I heard durant got all tatted up. I'm curious how he looks. It will be a weird sight.
kd been had mad tattoos. just not on the arms (trying to be more family friendly)

he and john wall (wall got mad gang tats on his torso/back)

How do you guys go about finding the right tailor to alter your jerseys? I'd assume it's more than just a visit to your local dry cleaners...

Back
Top Bottom