Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm 5'8 200 pounds

would a medium be to tight? Would a large hang to long? Nba

Last edited:
Hadn't even seen that Duncan before. Clean as hell. 

Just used my HOF code to cop that Sprewell for the season 
smokin.gif

For anyone that hasn't joined the Hall of Fame yet and want to get that 20% off coupon. Here is the link to sign up

HERE

Aware us bro.
Follow link guys posted above. Gives you a 20%off coupon. To Mitchell and Ness.
Jersey is 260 comes out to 208
the Duncan went pretty quick last time. Now that he is retired I couldn't wait until blackfriday sale. Sizes go quick.

So just dropped off my mattingly sz 52 at the sewing shop for alterations. $45 to size down chest and sleeves 1" on both. Not bad. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

You could cop them in the store... 300$ screen printed except for the MULLIN which is single stitched... beautiful jersey doe

Last edited:
I'm a 44 in NBA jersey what size should I get in a MLB? And how does the wool joints run?

If it's any reference I have a Nike Bulls authentic in a 52 and wizards Nike in a 48 and the 52 fits me good loose compared to the 48. I got a 52 mattingly 95 Yankees in a 52 and it fits like a 54. Usually I can fit a 48 but prefer a 52 for a little wiggle room. The mnn mattingly I took yesterday to take off 1 inch from body and sleeves. I recommend getting 2 sizes and keeping the best fitting one which is what I should of done.

I say wools run small. I'm a 40 in all jerseys but I had to get a 44 in the wool because it was too snug
I wear 44 in all MNN jerseys and wools are definitely a more snug fit, but I did not size up. I tried once to size up in a wool and it fit larger than the polyester jerseys in a 44 and looked sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom