Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Gretzky, good lord :smokin

I wanna cop it but just can't bring myself to do so without seeing it in person first.

Proposition Joe Proposition Joe I contacted DTLR to inquire about a restock. He said since they are selling so well they have contacted Starter about getting more but Starter may want to keep it pretty limited so that could have been it. Which Spurs were you referring to, the regular or '96 ASG?

Good looks on the fans edge code. Tempted to grab the kg but I'm cheap and hate paying shipping lol I'm debating whether to grab it now or take my chances and try to get it during the bf sale.

That's a lie lol, M&N have had noteable errors over the years. Like when they released that teal colored all star Jordan Jersey with the upside down 2 :x

They're STILL producing Reds Dave Concepcion jerseys with the name not even close to being correct haha.

Peace,
J

besides the old nfl raiders joint, that satin celtics starter jacket has to be one of the most classic!

could have done w/o the added sleeve patch tho

My thoughts exactly. I had both the Cetics and Raiders Starter jackets in the 80's and early 90's. Starter jackets were everything back then.

There were OG Celtics Starters with shamrocks on both sleeves. Mine only had it one sleeve I believe because that's what they did for the youth sizes.

I'm not a fan of Retro satin jackets. The sizing is nothing like the original and they don't look nearly as good either. I'm glad I hunted the originals down of the teams I wanted on eBay over the years and bought them at a great price too.

Last edited:
Will the away 96-97 Stockton Jersey ever be restocked in a 56? Also, do anyone have a Bo Jackson? I'm asking because i'm 6'4'' with an average build with long arms and was curious as far as sizing? I'm indecisive between a 52 or a 56. I know Jerseys around that time look over-sized, so I was just curious.

Will the away 96-97 Stockton Jersey ever be restocked in a 56? Also, do anyone have a Bo Jackson? I'm asking because i'm 6'4'' with an average build with long arms and was curious as far as sizing? I'm indecisive between a 52 or a 56. I know Jerseys around that time look over-sized, so I was just curious.

I have all 3 bo jacksons. Which one are u looking at? All of mine r 48 and im 6ft

They have made 7 Bo Jackson baseball jerseys if I am not mistaken.

White Sox - Home, Away, Alternate, BP
Royals - Home (AS), Away, BP

I should've been more specific, but I was speaking about the Oakland Raiders one in black.

It fits a bit looser/baggoer than the mlb ones. Im 6ft and wear 48 in all my jerseys. The raiders one is a lot looser fit than the chisox or royals. The sleeves are also longer.

Last edited:
So I ended up copping that Authentic 09-10 Lebron jersey.

I went and checked out the M&N Lebron 03-04 jersey - while the quality and craftsmanship were A-1 - the collar fit and thinner shoulder strap made me go with the Adidas Authentic instead.

Also ended up spending $160 on that Lebron anyway - which I thought was a great price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom