Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got shipping confirmation, unfortunately my Magic shorts (medium )got cancelled. Which was the main ones I wanted. Smh

Last edited:
My magic shorts shipped. But i didn't get the extra 30 off or call to adjust..... conspiracy ?????

Kinda wanna cancel my order now. Really wanted those and I ordered way before they sold out

My Magic shorts shipped as well. They need to add the Sonics shorts to the sale. Was going to order the Lakers lastnight but they are sold out of XXL.

Kinda wanna cancel my order now. Really wanted those and I ordered way before they sold out

What else did you get? The grizz and raptors too?

Yes :lol:

I don't care how good of a deal they were but those magic were dumb cheap and really liked them so annoying for them to get cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't care how good of a deal they were but those magic were dumb cheap and really liked them so annoying for them to get cancelled

Still not bad but I understand your frustration. I personally haven't seen the raptors or grizz as cheap as we got them so I'm happy.

Still not bad but I understand your frustration. I personally haven't seen the raptors or grizz as cheap as we got them so I'm happy.

Yea I'm kinda hyped for them especially the raptors

Wish they had the 96 all star though, woulda been nice

^^^ I got the birdman handrub ready for whenever we got the 96 all stars and the pinstripe bulls for the low :evil:

I remember when info was posted about the magic over the summer. I wanted them bad but wanna gonna drop $145 for them. Was hyped to even get them for sub $100.

The older shorts don't have that lining

It was an actual 2nd layer of mesh

Regular authentics from Nike, reebok, and adidas has that swim shorts lining

Back
Top Bottom