Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Weird comparison, but How do 90s authentic champion NBA jerseys fit compared to M&N baseball jerseys? Thanks
I don't have too many MLB M&N jerseys but Champion NBA jerseys run tts, meaning a size 44 is 44" around the chest, 22" pit to pit. A size 48 is 48" around 24" pit to pit. Length-wise they are about 29-31" long.

Speaking of just don.... how do those collegiate shorts fit ? Same as Mitchell and ness?

Hmm not the expert but there is some inaccuracy with the MN Griffey teal jersey? The one that Griffey wore (pictured below) doesn't have the MLB logo on the back.
upload_2017-10-29_13-24-46.png

The M&N one doesn't either. Its accurate

M&N is definitely not the right color. It's too green/too dark by a shade or 2.

got my nolan ryan batting practice jersey in from fanatics yesterday...grabbed if for $55 when the 40% off sale was going on...it was just in time to watch the 'stros close it out... :nthat:...gotta be my lucky jersey now...

got my nolan ryan batting practice jersey in from fanatics yesterday...grabbed if for $55 when the 40% off sale was going on...it was just in time to watch the 'stros close it out... :nthat:...gotta be my lucky jersey now...

Since all these NT dudes bought all of the size M Griffey's, I had to use that 40% to get that Nolan Ryan. Couldn't have gotten it at a better time either.

23101107_536430303358832_4064946779114700800_n.jpg

good thing my old coworker signed for these and sent em back my way, since fanatics are a bunch of morons.

anyway first pair of swingmans, pretty meh tbh, but not bad for the retail..rather these be authentics ill pay the premium since they feel like night and day in quality imo

IMG_8814.jpg

Picked up a teal Griffey and while it's a dope Jersey I'm having second thoughts cause not sure how much I would wear it, where the best place to trade it for something I might wear?

Picked up a teal Griffey and while it's a dope Jersey I'm having second thoughts cause not sure how much I would wear it, where the best place to trade it for something I might wear?
what size is it? let me get that and you can rock it vicariously thru me

Pause

Back
Top Bottom