Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

4B8B79A4-9B7E-4061-BFE9-A0F2880F49BE.jpeg
Damn did I miss the boat on these? Never knew they dropped

Already knew this was coming once Bron wore them, y'all already know what happens when a big celebrity/athlete wears something :smh:

Yellow/Purp

For some reason I like the purple and gold more. I'm not talking about the JD version either, I really don't like the JD style.

I'm contemplating on picking up the yellow purp ones, but I really don't like the gold NBA logo on gold mesh for some reason. I wish it was the traditional NBA logo...

About two weeks ago I posted my new pick-up from final-score. 68' Al Kaline Detroit Tigers.
I did one of those surveys stating they sent me the wrong jersey cause I ordered the white one but received the gray wool. Someone reached out to me and said they'll make it right by sending me the correct one.

Well today it arrived, and still... the wrong jersey lol. Now I have 2 gray wools :blush:

IMG-4145.JPG

About two weeks ago I posted my new pick-up from final-score. 68' Al Kaline Detroit Tigers.
I did one of those surveys stating they sent me the wrong jersey cause I ordered the white one but received the gray wool. Someone reached out to me and said they'll make it right by sending me the correct one.

Well today it arrived, and still... the wrong jersey lol. Now I have 2 gray wools :blush:

IMG-4145.JPG
Welp send 1 back and bam u got 1 free jersey Playboy

IMG-4145.JPG

Check PM. Just sent you my mailing address

IMG-4145.JPG

Nice jersey but utter stupidity. But honestly I'm just happy to see some MLB in here. Thread's been overrun with NBA and Just Don lol

Sucks to hear they messed up twice. I love that particular jersey though. Classy grey and navy color scheme, simple design, and the sleeve number just sets it off for me.

Yo.

Those green/red bulls shorts that dropped recently. At one point they were jeffersons exclusive then went gr. Any differences in the shorts?

Check PM. Just sent you my mailing address

Honestly thought about doing a giveaway for it in here, for the sz.48 people.

I'll see if I can finesse a 3rd jersey out of final score for this "mistake" lol.

Nice jersey but utter stupidity. But honestly I'm just happy to see some MLB in here. Thread's been overrun with NBA and Just Don lol

MLB all day :nthat:

Sucks to hear they messed up twice. I love that particular jersey though. Classy grey and navy color scheme, simple design, and the sleeve number just sets it off for me.

It's a dope jersey, which is why I wanted to keep it and have the white one as well lol. I love the gray woolies. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom