Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jazz shorts gone?

Try steaming it

Cuz people keep going crazy for 30%. Why would they give 50%?

I was going to try that but I decided to take it back and trade for another. They had one left in my size! Another picture with its counterpart ...

20190605_144157.jpg

Last edited:
I mentioned the price bump being ridiculous on their flagship store IG and they responded pretty much agreeing and saying we’ll save that conversation for a different forum or maybe in store... their employees don’t even like it lol

I was going to try that but I decided to take it back and trade for another. They had one left in my size! Another picture with its counterpart ...

20190605_144157.jpg

Love the Jersey. Got rid of most of my nba jerseys cept the black duncan, VC and black shaq

I mentioned the price bump being ridiculous on their flagship store IG and they responded pretty much agreeing and saying we’ll save that conversation for a different forum or maybe in store... their employees don’t even like it lol

I'm curious if they're selling even less stuff at retail than they used to. Die hards here would buy half the store if it were priced at $175.

Given that father's day is still over a week away, I would not be surprised to see another "Markdowns just taken" email while the 30 percent is active like they did previously.

I've always said if you want half off off or more, ebay is your place, you just gotta look all the time for what you want. I can't recall a jersey made in the past decade that hasn't eventually shown up on there for at least 40% off. If you're waiting for m&n to have sales, you might as well take it upon yourself to look for what you want elsewhere. If it's a hobby for you there's gotta be some effort involved.

I've always said if you want half off off or more, ebay is your place, you just gotta look all the time for what you want. I can't recall a jersey made in the past decade that hasn't eventually shown up on there for at least 40% off. If you're waiting for m&n to have sales, you might as well take it upon yourself to look for what you want elsewhere. If it's a hobby for you there's gotta be some effort involved.
Just don't trust eBay. Do not want fakes.

Just don't trust eBay. Do not want fakes.

Bought hundreds of jerseys on there, only got sent a fake twice and got a full refund anyway. I mean if you dont know what's legit or not it might be tough but thats where people sell their stuff when they dont want it anymore.

I'm curious if they're selling even less stuff at retail than they used to. Die hards here would buy half the store if it were priced at $175.

That would be interesting to hear.

Given that father's day is still over a week away, I would not be surprised to see another "Markdowns just taken" email while the 30 percent is active like they did previously.

I was kind of hoping and thinking this as well. Hope this ends up materializing. Speak it into existence lol.

I used to use eBay heavy back in high school and only had 2 bad experiences. But hat was enough for me to leave it alone.

That and all of the unauthorized merch on there.

People said last time we would never get the $100 jersey sale again, then we did.

I haven't bought anything from M&N since the $100 jersey sale. I bought 10 jerseys that sale, I've been good since. I used to buy a lot of hoodies, sweatshirts and jackets back when they did the 50% off at the end of the season. I won't buy anything from them directly until they bring back 50% off. I get my M&N from Jimmy Jazz, Lids and eBay.

It's also easier for me not to buy as much. Quality has gone down, some of the swingman jerseys don't look far off of the authentics. Still haven't gotten any Pro Bowl or MLB All Star jerseys. They've been making the same New York Giants jerseys for like 10 years now. Give us some new Giants and Knicks jerseys.

Last edited:
They started the price bumps like a month or two ago. All the flannels are $350 starting price. smh You can usually find the Yankees flannels on ebay though. Were you looking at any players/years specifically? I can keep an eye out.

The Bench flannel was $100 on Final-Score recently. I also regret passing on that one

Lmk if you come across a Tom Seaver (L).

of course the Chicago Bulls Tear Away Pants are missing from the website....

Does anyone know how the Authentic 1991 All Star Warm Up Pants fit?

Back
Top Bottom