Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

NBA store had the pippen jersey up for $74.99.... I placed an order, but it looks like they realized and pulled them off the site already, assuming this will get canceled..

hwzti0.png

NBA store had the pippen jersey up for $74.99.... I placed an order, but it looks like they realized and pulled them off the site already, assuming this will get canceled..

hwzti0.png

Same here. I jumped but expect a cancellation email too. Had to try

I ended up copping the authentic shorts from M&M and the practice shorts and authentic jersey from fanatics. I wish I could of gotten the practice jersey but Fanatics didn't release them.

hwzti0.png

Jelly, showed $74.99 for me but when I clicked size it went back to regular price

Hope it don’t get canceled bruh

hwzti0.png
Was $74.99 on NBA store and Fanatics for a size XL only earlier. all other sizes were $299

It won’t work that way (uploading photo). I had to use the camera thru the link.

One photo. 2 UPCs. Their camera.

Can it be any Dr Pepper products or bottles/cans with an advertisement on them about the Fanatics promotion?

Can't drop the 300 right now but if that 30% code works, let me know. I'll go get a dr pepper bottle right now

Damb i snap-purchased the white usa hat on lids without realizing it was free shipping on fanatics

Why does fanatics do this ish offering sales on some of their subsidiaries but not others.

Oh well

Damn, fanatics has the snaps for 25 each. Should've just waited and copped the shorts and snap from them. Oh well, my stuff will be here tomorrow.

Fanatics is running a crazy extra Fan Cash deal right now. Just got $45 for buying the Jordan jersey.

Dr pepper stuff worked, just copped for 228 shipped on mj jersey.

But it's stating won't ship till August 30th, so that means it will get cancelled by then, I should cancel and redo it with next day ship

Last edited:
I saw the White Dream Team snapback in a low profile on one of the early release sites. Not sure I remember. It was sold out.

If anyone comes across one again, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom