Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been wanting the Packers Woodson for so long but I hate those sleeves. They should drop the 2007 joints with the Lambeau patch and shorter sleeves.

18woodson.650.1.jpg

920x920.jpg

currently ripping thru the net to find a Zach Taylor orange jersey in a medium. I think I may have hit rock bottom fellas

Looks pretty accurate to me lol, it's a Packers Jersey. @willie mcfly22 I was keeping an eye out for that to drop because for the longest it was on the M&N website but not in stock yet. Not sure when they finally got stock but safe to say it quickly sold out. Keep an eye on Packers Pro Shop. I know for a fact they have that jersey in the Pro Shop, but it's not on their website for some reason.

Mainly the sleeves. It’s hard trying to figure out exactly which jersey they’re trying to replicate. It has the collar of the on-field player issued jersey, but the sleeves of a replica.

damn thought it was the teal Griffey, i was ready to go IN

looks like the Chipper is gone, gonna have to settle for the Maddux

thanks redmercury redmercury you da real MVP

Since you cant buy legit authentic NFL jerseys with the captains patch or super bowl patch, M&N has an opportunity to shine. I see Brady being a top seller for years, and fans buying all 6 of his SB jerseys

Been really down lately due to my illness (severe Crohn's disease) but wanted to post up photos of my 2 & 3rd Mitchell & Ness athlete jersey purchases ever (My 1st was that mistake NBA.com did on the Pippen USA jersey for $79.99 instead of 299.99. I got lucky on that). Got these when the huge sale happened on NBA.com a while back
IMG_20200123_165955.jpg
IMG_20200123_170046.jpg

Someone posted the Jordan USA shooting shirt before, but I hadn't seen the Jordan USA warmup jacket yet. So here they are. Gotta say, they did both VERY nice. Especially the jacket! I already had the Nike USA Dream Team Jordan shooting shirt, bit this is much closer as they didn't have numbers on them like Nike did. Plus with the discount to like $56, a no brainer! Only issue with this, when they put the screen print on it, it was still warm when they put the tissue paper over the emblem and it stuck. Nothing some water and a little elbow grease would remove.

The jacket, I'm stoked about!!! Very well made. It's a "tailored fit" so it's not like your usual warmup jackets from Nike and such. Fits not snug, but close to your body. I got an XL and it's perfect (still). I got it a few months ago (hence the delay with feeling horrible due to this terrible disease) when I was at my most 197 lbs. Wanted a change in how I felt so November 1st I gave up all sugary drinks. Only drink water, sparkling water and unsweetened ice tea. That's it! Dropped almost 25 lbs within 2 weeks. Now I'm 175-180lbs at 6 foot. Jacket still fits great. The materials are fantastic and just love how it looks. Can't wait to wear it around when it gets warmer out (winter in SE Pennsylvania is COLD).

One question to those who have them or send them. Are the matching pants the same nylon material and are they tearaway style? Thank you to anyone who answers and j hope you like the pics. 👍

Last edited:
One question to those who have them or send them. Are the matching pants the same nylon material and are they tearaway style? Thank you to anyone who answers and j hope you like the pics. 👍

No, I have the team USA warm-up pants and they are not tearaway style which was a disappointment to me

Just copped my first M&N piece... the CNY Bulls jacket. Wish there was a bull on the back but for $110 I'm not complaining.

Just copped my first M&N piece... the CNY Bulls jacket. Wish there was a bull on the back but for $110 I'm not complaining.

I’ve been buying other pieces (shirts & hoodies) besides jerseys and shorts lately. Just picked up my 3rd Kansas City Kings basketball shirt

Back
Top Bottom