Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got this Thunder Dan. swingman. Another jersey they don’t make in authentic.... Plus M&N needs to stop messing around and make authentic home sunburst jerseys. Don’t care who. Just do it already!
7965AA91-F308-4FEB-848B-CFA27CD2A99C.jpeg

Just got this Thunder Dan. swingman. Another jersey they don’t make in authentic.... Plus M&N needs to stop messing around and make authentic home sunburst jerseys. Don’t care who. Just do it already!
7965AA91-F308-4FEB-848B-CFA27CD2A99C.jpeg

Is this jersey stitched or heat pressed? I heard M&N are heat pressing their swingman jerseys now and aren’t being stitched anymore

Were they significantly cheaper from the UK? Why everyone ordering off there?
One jersey came out to about $230 with shipping two jerseys was about $185 each. There was a discount code that made it even better but I ordered before I knew about the code

It's becoming increasingly annoying that they make a bigger variety in swingman/legacy jerseys than they do in authentics. They're eroding. Have to resort to other methods of copping authentics and chance to find what I want

I'm finally getting around to posting the 1991-92 Bulls Jordan jersey I got around last Christmastime.

Although it's screen-printed, I still think the quality and details are good enough. Hopefully the Hare VII from 2008 pictured are still good since I haven't worn them in years. I also like the inclusion of the Sheri Berto mourning band on this jersey.
IMG_4127.JPG
IMG_4131.JPG
IMG_4133.JPG
IMG_4134.JPG

It’s heat pressing not screen print and it’s accurate for the jersey. While I do prefer stitched jerseys. It is still high quality and the heat pressed jerseys get better mesh.

But if just don were to heat press **** across the crotch of some shorts, you're spending $400.
Nah I don’t like screen print heat press most of the time, don shorts included. Didn’t really feel the all star pair he did with screen print

E226A186-89A8-4A7E-8A8C-D9A57DC089E8.png 51AEF0A3-7D82-43CD-9E99-D9C660B614A7.png
Not my favorite pair but as y’all can see at least the letters are ingrained in the shorts, them Jordan jerseys look like stickers. I made the mistake of buying an Orioles bp and the lettering sucks

If we're getting technical, those ASG Dons are sublimated. Way different process than heat press or screening. Sublimation will never come off :wink:

If I get a M&n jordan I’m getting a stitched one, that screen print looks like *** no offense

The stitched ones aren't accurate regarding font and cuts of the numbers and letters and the mesh material isn't accurate either. And I'm a person who prefers stitched saying this. The irony is the ink Jordan jerseys are better in detail than the stitched ones regarding detail, fonts, and material as I stated before based on comparing what I have in my possession.

I'm not offended at all. But it's ironic coming from someone who has a serious affinity for overpriced Just Don shorts with stupidly gaudy team name script covering one's crotch which make them look inauthentic and bootleg. I honestly take accuracy seriously and teams didn't wear oversized team name script in the front like that on court. I don't see creativity by sewing an oversized team name script onto the front of shorts and charging a boatload for them.

But it's cool you like them like that and stay accumulating them frequently because they don't come cheap. It's just not my thing and not creative for my preference.

In those pics it looks like it will peel off.

I want to assume the ink on those heat-pressed jerseys should be safe and somewhat permanent like a tattoo because of the thickness and as long as you don't wash and dry them with high temperature settings. Now a crappy replica would be different because of their inferior quality and craftsmanship.

It’s heat pressing not screen print and it’s accurate for the jersey. While I do prefer stitched jerseys. It is still high quality and the heat pressed jerseys get better mesh.

Thanks for elaborating about the difference of print styles/types I wasn't aware of. I just know it's ink period. I also noticed the mesh material seems better and more accurate. My only gripe with them are the holes sizes because they should be a little bigger based on pictures and TV clips I've seen for years now.

The stitched ones aren't accurate regarding font and cuts of the numbers and letters and the mesh material isn't accurate either. And I'm a person who prefers stitched saying this. The irony is the ink Jordan jerseys are better in detail than the stitched ones regarding detail, fonts, and material as I stated before based on comparing what I have in my possession.

I'm not offended at all. But it's ironic coming from someone who has a serious affinity for overpriced Just Don shorts with stupidly gaudy team name script covering one's crotch which make them look inauthentic and bootleg. I honestly take accuracy seriously and teams didn't wear oversized team name script in the front like that on court. I don't see creativity by sewing an oversized team name script onto the front of shorts and charging a boatload for them.

But it's cool you like them like that and stay accumulating them frequently because they don't come cheap. It's just not my thing and not creative for my preference.
Different strokes for different folks. I don’t research and nitpick about every little detail on jerseys but if there’s something glaringly off then that’s no bueno. The few M&n authentics I own I feel as if the material and fit is nowhere near the OG Jersey. It’s a different company producing the jersey of course theresgoing to be some differences, especially on jerseys from the 50s or something

Back
Top Bottom