Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I had that same Lebron up there, remember walking into to Olympia sports at the local mall and checking the jerseys. Never could afford them until one of the employees mismarked the lebron from $75 retail to $19.99 on clearance. The manager was pissed when I went to purchase it and tried to talk herself out of the sale. Ran to the floor real quick to pull the rest of the mismarked stock off...

Few pics of my Moss jersey. Not gonna front I wanna keep it. I feel like I'll never get lucky and receive one without bleeding. Anyone know if that bleeding would come off with a good wash ??
20200612_105206.jpg

Attachments

• 20200612_105127.jpg
    20200612_105127.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 20200612_105044.jpg
    20200612_105044.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200612_105018.jpg
    20200612_105018.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 68
There’s a few Swingmans out in the wild that I want but I’m not sure they’ll make authentics for (Lakers Van Exel, Penny Suns), is it a total wash @ $130?!? Like, are the Swingmans THAT bad? Or is there a little jersey snobbery going on...

The quality on my Nash Swingman feels good. But honestly I bought it because I thought all M&N Swingmans were stitched...

If it’s between having a player’s jersey and not having it at all, get the Swingman (especially if you can get it for under $100).

Few pics of my Moss jersey. Not gonna front I wanna keep it. I feel like I'll never get lucky and receive one without bleeding. Anyone know if that bleeding would come off with a good wash ??
20200612_105206.jpg
Wow..I wouldn’t risk it man, may even make it worse. How are they not spot checking these moss jerseys after so many returns and complaints. Damn M&N does bad business

There’s a few Swingmans out in the wild that I want but I’m not sure they’ll make authentics for (Lakers Van Exel, Penny Suns), is it a total wash @ $130?!? Like, are the Swingmans THAT bad? Or is there a little jersey snobbery going on...
The new swingmans are not good. They’re heat pressed instead of stitched and they feel much thinner. If u can get an older swingman you’re good if not I wouldn’t. To the last question, yes there def some jersey snobbery in the thread but like I always say buy what u like...

Had a home Authentic Q Richardson around this time. Pro-Jerseys had me LIT in 2002-04 :lol:. Damn I miss that jersey

Yoooo TB! That site was amazing. Copped a John Stockton black authentic from there. Wore it until the numbers fell off lol.

2002-2004 was def a fun time. Especially here on NT. Pinwheels/fitters. The rise of Henz0 (pause). Shammgod212 the pinwheel god lol. I was there. :lol:. No Cam.

If you can grab em for $80
Or less sure

and they make a penny suns authentic in black

Back
Top Bottom