Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Don’t get it twisted , we represent down in Aus
92B115FF-0F66-4550-8F78-60D9996FAD07.jpeg

Last edited:
In all seriousness, that gtown set including the white jersey and the grey jersey is one of the best uniforms of all time imo.

Not many in basketball were doing grey jerseys back then.

Gtown may have been the only one.

Don't get me wrong, concord 11s are timeless, but Iverson did alot for their visibility back then. Again, imo

Last edited:
In all seriousness, that gtown set including the white jersey and the grey jersey is one of the best uniforms of all time imo.

Not many in basketball were doing grey jerseys back then.

Grown may have been the only one.

Don't get me wrong, concord 11s are timeless, but Iverson did alot for their visibility back then. Again, imo

IMO, I always felt like that Busta Rhymes video did a lot for the Concord XI’s too:lol:

I wonder if that dude who posted a picture of him wearing a Mitchell & Ness jersey and shorts with mismatched teams and divergent attire from head to toe either deactivated his account or just stopped coming to this thread after he got torched. He hasn't been on here since last week.

That reminded me of this season's Opening Day when a female Giants fans posted something on Twitter using the F-bomb on Dodgers fans along with a picture of herself giving us the finger while wearing a "BEAT L.A.!" t-shirt in Giants colors. She turned her account private later that morning after Dodgers fans gave her 💩 for that. Then her account was deleted some day after Opening Day. 💀

So did y'all run that dude off from this site for his divergent as hell outfit? 😆🤦‍♂️😯💀

New pick ups. I'm done FOR A WHILE

I need Heat Mourning or Tim Hardaway (red)

and The blue Garnett Jersey and I am fully done
image0.jpeg

Warriors or Heat jersey of Tim Hardaway would be nice.

I think they made the Warriors limited in availability in the late 2000s. And I think it was only available at the arena store where they used to play.

I haven't seen Heat jerseys since the 2000s.

I swear it seems like they stopped producing Hardaway jerseys after he made homophobic comments in the late 2000s. I hope I'm wrong though.

IMO, I always felt like that Busta Rhymes video did a lot for the Concord XI’s too:lol:
Most definitely. Even though sneakers are kinda regional, I remember the 11 not being universally accepted upon its initial release. I think people just didn't get it with the patent leather and all. (They may have been liked in other parts of the country though.) Hip hop, Jordan, Iverson changed that over time.

By the time the breds released, the secret was out.

This thread is funny

I feel like every day someone makes some purchases and says “I am taking a major BREAK........... unless any of these 8 things drop... Im done!”

im guilty of this smh... i copped the home bull shorts and was good for a while... then someone dropped a discount code for the kobe 81 point game which ive been wanting for a while and had to pull the trigger... the sales are what really make me cop when i dont plan to lol

Back
Top Bottom