Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New pick ups. I'm done FOR A WHILE

I need Heat Mourning or Tim Hardaway (red)

and The blue Garnett Jersey and I am fully done
image0.jpeg
Yea time to grab that Kobe. Too hard!

This thread is funny

I feel like every day someone makes some purchases and says “I am taking a major BREAK........... unless any of these 8 things drop... Im done!”
:rofl:"Tmac Magic blue jersey then Im done.. unless the Kobe 98 AS jersey gets discounted"

I’m just
All those jerseys you could’ve got from NBA store, champs, Eastbay, and M&N with discount. Which would’ve made two of them free........
I’m just happy to have grabbed the jerseys , I like them all arriving at once. Bra if ur happy to I will give u a list of all jerseys I’m buying and if u can get me a deal like this one u mention I’ll PayPal u a fee if it’s reasonable

I’m just

I’m just happy to have grabbed the jerseys , I like them all arriving at once. Bra if ur happy to I will give u a list of all jerseys I’m buying and if u can get me a deal like this one u mention I’ll PayPal u a fee if it’s reasonable

Naw, not looking for a job.......

But every day there’s an active 25% off deal posted, The blue and gold Kobe jerseys from champs were posted also the Iverson 20% off today alone.

two days ago it was the white Kobe, MJ, and bulls shorts

It's inevitable that Mitchell & Ness is going to make these Tar Heels jerseys once they get clearance/license from NCAA and whomever else they need to deal with.

They make so many variations of Jordan jerseys. They even made his 1984 Team USA jersey in addition to his 1992 Team USA jersey so they'll make his UNC jersey as long as they have his rights and he's a cash cow for them.
MJ1.jpg

MJ3.jpg

I’m just

Shoulda hit customer service or wholesale department (if they have 1 ) an ask for a deal for buying so many at 1 time. Maybe could of just forced code thru.

Naw, not looking for a job.......

But every day there’s an active 25% off deal posted, The blue and gold Kobe jerseys from champs were posted also the Iverson 20% off today alone.

two days ago it was the white Kobe, MJ, and bulls shorts
When I saw My size in Sunday white disappear I hit the panick button. Thanks for the info

not regretting the purchase fyi , can’t wait to have them in hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom