Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I sold HWF somewhere around $1500-2000 worth of jerseys before. I had to move cross-country pretty quickly, so I decided to sell in bulk at once to someone I trusted. If you have the time and patience, you’ll definitely make more selling yourself though.

HWF does buy from private collectors, he's advertised that on IG before. He's not the worst payer compared to other resellers. You have to decide what you want, get rid of stuff and move on with your life, or be like him and have 1,000 jerseys in stock.

Gotcha. I don't use IG so wasn't aware of how he does business. It actually sounds like a pretty decent hustle. Wonder if it's his full-time gig

I always wondered where HWF got his unlimited supply of jerseys from. I guess now I know

I sold him a lot of my larger sized jerseys years ago, met up with him in person. He was cool and ended up letting me do size swaps as well since the jerseys I had were still nwt. He’s definitely making a killing on profits too.

I need to trade my white Dream Team Jordan large jersey for an XL. Bought it from Corporate but lost my return info

Don't see a big deal about a guy who buys bulk and resells. That's essentially every business in a nutshell. Props to him for his hustle
Hes swoops in on reasonably priced jerseys and relists them for triple.

Not surprised ppl glorify resellers on NT. Some buy resell and wear it like a badge of honor, but in the real world, people would rather pay $100 vs $300 for things.

Do me a favor, tell him to go kick rocks for ruining the jersey market.

Cats gon find anybody to place any type of blame on.

HWF ain’t ruin no jersey market :smh:

I try to see it from all angles with resellers. I get people have to make money especially in this time of a global pandemic, but I also feel both sides should benefit equally or at least close enough.

I avoid dealing with them because I don't like getting low-balled since they're obviously trying to profit more by offering way less. I'm not trying to contribute to their profits that way. Most of them are predatory by taking advantage of desperate or uneducated people.

But if that reseller that's being discussed today is paying more than most others, then sell to him if you feel comfortable with his offer and he isn't pressuring you.

I know the feeling of having a boatload of unwanted jerseys since I've been through that. I even had to take them with me years ago when I moved to my current residency! The irony is my unwanted jerseys had no use for resellers because they were way too oversized and/or less popular players.

At least I found a way to purge them all eventually by being let's just say innovative. I was able to swap them for pieces I intended to keep or pieces that I used for swaps.

Im very anti resell but ill keep it moving, said my piece

but you’re looking at it through the lense that all his jerseys are readily available elsewhere. The ones you’re referring to are jerseys that have been out of production and hard to come by pieces. They’re no going to go at retail. Like most valued items, they’re value is going to increase. It’s also not like dude is firm on all his prices. He’ll accept and listen to all offers.

I suggest not to spend that money. They’ll charge once shipped. Unless they outright send you a cancellation email, they’re going to take that money when it ships. They, and other sites/businesses, have been doing this.
Shoulda listened to you and not purchased all the kobes. My m&n order has arrived just waitin ok customs clearance. Looks like I will have doubles of all my Kobe’s

Hes swoops in on reasonably priced jerseys and relists them for triple.

Not surprised ppl glorify resellers on NT. Some buy resell and wear it like a badge of honor, but in the real world, people would rather pay $100 vs $300 for things.

So what does Eastbay/Foot Locker and every other retailer do exactly?

Back
Top Bottom