Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah this thread pointed out that the 97-98 alternate bulls units got the layering of stitching wrong (added black between the white and red) has made me annoyed to look at my MJ. All good tho, I love the educational side of this thread.

Yeah this thread pointed out that the 97-98 alternate bulls units got the layering of stitching wrong (added black between the white and red) has made me annoyed to look at my MJ. All good tho, I love the educational side of this thread.

They actually got the alternate black Bulls 1997-98 jersey right with the colors of the layers for the letters and numbers as you can see in these photos. Now I only wish they replicated the jersey materials accurately. I also wish they did a better job with the letters and numbers by making them fatter.
MJ Black1.jpg

IMG_4552.JPG

MJ Black2.jpg

IMG_4553.JPG

Ah ok. I must have looked too deeply at the Nike authentics of that era and saw something that wasn't :lol:

Yeah those so-called authentic versions by Nike from 2004 were all bad being rife with discrepancies on them!

Mitchell & Ness f'd up with authentic Jordan jerseys too so they ain't perfect themselves either. Most of the screen-print versions are OK, especially with the mesh materials used to produce them and the size of the air holes on them.

Now that no. 12 emergency substitute jersey he wore for a game in 1990 is absolute 💩 because they made the numbers stitched when they were originally screen-printed. The only things they got right was no name on the back since it was a jersey that was available and he had to put one on in order to play that game, and the Bulls name on the front is screen-printed. Talk about asinine and a%$ backwards! 🙄

New pickup, MJ shrug game jersey. I love the heat press Bulls jerseys, that’s when he was at his best and he became my favorite player. Being 8 years old and seeing the Shrug game live had me in amazement that he could kill it with the 3 point shots as well as be a dominant guard and the best dunker. Can’t wait to wear this with the Carmine 6s 🔥
656DA715-3074-4543-95C6-83A9EE8A0074.jpeg

517EE5BA-D354-498A-AD87-84A9C9B366C9.jpeg

8523EFA2-EE99-4E66-A8C5-799D80B5BB66.jpeg

B7EDD3E7-6650-4E02-A259-E1F484D0F834.jpeg

I'm done done with swingman jerseys, idc if they make a player jersey in the swingman option only, I'm not going for it. The newer cut is short like BP jerseys, I don't get the f'ery man. It's ridiculous. I might post pics down the road when everything I have comes in, but yeah f swingman jerseys forreal now.

Edit: I'm ranting about the Eddie Jones home swingman I copped.

I'm done done with swingman jerseys, idc if they make a player jersey in the swingman option only, I'm not going for it. The newer cut is short like BP jerseys, I don't get the f'ery man. It's ridiculous. I might post pics down the road when everything I have comes in, but yeah f swingman jerseys forreal now.

Edit: I'm ranting about the Eddie Jones home swingman I copped.
Oh those are the worst

Oh those are the worst

I have a Shaq Lakers swingman that's the same size ( think I bought it 2 years ago), but the Eddie Jones is about an inch shorter length wise. The shoulders are funky too, it's such a horrible cut smh

Back
Top Bottom