Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

From the Mitchell Ness EU sale
20210929_170149.jpg

Yup he’s a good dude, hasn’t scammed anyone. I got started with jerseys because I copped my first authentic from him. 2004 Nike white Kobe Sunday alternate.
Dude has/had a dope collection but all the nonessnse with people waiting years for either refunds or jerseys and getting run around and eventually getting what’s theirs can’t be ignored.

You’re right. Definitely something which needs to be addressed as well. As people in some of the jersey Facebook groups have complained about the long turnaround times as well so this isn’t a new thing.

As a seller. If there’s delays beyond his control. It should be his job to relay that accordingly to his buyers instead of keeping them in the dark. Keep the orders to what you can manage and control as well. You shouldn’t be taking new orders when you have some buyers who’ve been waiting almost a year and still haven’t got their stuff.

I wasn’t aware of that. But that makes me much more likely to do business with Tru than I would Mdiddy. I’m fine making a downpayment and paying the remainder when the product is finished. It sounds like mdiddy wants the entire payment upfront. Which aside from getting criticized online about slow turnaround times, takes away any incentive to get everything done timely since he’s already been paid in full.

The general consensus toward tru Authentic has been positive on here. It’ll be interesting to see how things go with him as he gets a larger and larger audience.
Qft

He took a 100 buck deposit on my first order of 4 jerseys, and a 50 buck deposit for the second round of 4. Can't really beat that.

Any Inside scoop on what’s coming?

According to my friend who is an M&N authorized reseller, he's mostly getting restocks of the usual suspects (Bulls, Lakers, Raptors, Warriors, Knicks). He doesn't have a large shop so others may be getting new releases (for example, he didn't get in the St. Patty's Knicks shorts).

He also heard that a few NCAA teams will release but they're not coming in during this first restock. If I had my guess, it's probably going to be grey & blue Georgetown, Michigan, and maybe UNC, but I'm not positive.

According to my friend who is an M&N authorized reseller, he's mostly getting restocks of the usual suspects (Bulls, Lakers, Raptors, Warriors, Knicks). He doesn't have a large shop so others may be getting new releases (for example, he didn't get in the St. Patty's Knicks shorts).

He also heard that a few NCAA teams will release but they're not coming in during this first restock. If I had my guess, it's probably going to be grey & blue Georgetown, Michigan, and maybe UNC, but I'm not positive.

thanks for the heads up. Was hoping they’d do an authentic mpls blue/yellow or a white 1996/1997 Knicks finals.

I could be wrong, but I heard that Mitchell & Ness ran into issues with UNC gear in the US due to licensing issues with Jordan Brand. That’s why the Jordan UNC jersey released on the UK store exclusively. If that was the case, hopefully they worked out whatever the issue was.

The RealReal, someone sold this pair as VNDS but they were still new with tags attached

Are those XL? I think those were mine. They were hard to let go of, but I'm too old to pull them off. Enjoy -- never even tried them on. Got them during one of the 40% off deals on Oneness back in the day.

BTW, for anyone looking to dump shorts, don't waste your time on The Real Real. Stuff sells fast but they make Flight Club and Stadium Goods look like charities when it comes to commission.

Are those XL? I think those were mine. They were hard to let go of, but I'm too old to pull them off. Enjoy -- never even tried them on. Got them during one of the 40% off deals on Oneness back in the day.

BTW, for anyone looking to dump shorts, don't waste your time on The Real Real. Stuff sells fast but they make Flight Club and Stadium Goods look like charities when it comes to commission.

Those are a XL, good looks! I usually wear a L in Just Dons but a XL can work just as easily. Something I noticed is Just Dons all have the same length and 1" difference in the waist

Back
Top Bottom