Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm wondering when fraudsters will start trying to pass Trucustoms off as originals. I can easily see something like that Clippers Wilkins getting a Champion tag sold on it and being advertised as something else...

I say that with concern but great appreciation for the guy's work. It's THAT good.
I’ve seen it done with the USA run of the Iverson rookie jerseys where someone threw a champion tag on them or some of rivalry’s jerseys

I’ve seen it done with the USA run of the Iverson rookie jerseys where someone threw a champion tag on them or some of rivalry’s jerseys

I think someone did that with one Rivaly's USA Jordan jersey.

Now that i think about it, I think someone already tried being slick with one of Tru's Kobe's Lakers Anthony Peeler jerseys earlier this year or last year.

EDIT: Yeah, it happened last year with a Peeler jersey.

Last edited:
you done messed up A a ron 😂

Attachments

• 4A4245DD-B3B8-4ADC-8B9B-A8030A42C5D5.jpeg
    4A4245DD-B3B8-4ADC-8B9B-A8030A42C5D5.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 247
Just got my grizzlies dons in… waistband is tight. But bearable

you will probably get used to it the more you wear it... all my swingman shorts were a medium and fit comfortable... but when I got my first pair of authentics which was a small cuz people here recommended it fit tight on the waistband... maybe it's cuz I lost weight but only 3 pounds so I think I just got used to it... but I'm glad I got a small cuz length is perfect on the shorts while medium feels long pause

I ordered from the heat team store and got it for less than 200 shipped. I think MN had it excluded.
Yep that's what I was referring to - it came out to 180$ free shipping no tax since I'm in AZ... but I ended up passing =[ and likely will wait for the Shaq Blue lakers to go on sale on the M&N store before copping instead.

Mind you, Its a beautiful article of clothing - same year as kobe's rookie jersey with the gold jerry logo and the numbers were the same "3d" font used for the lakers jerseys too =P (which is prolly what attracted me so much).

I never been a heat fan growing up in LA but that's one of the best career seasons for Zo. Dude was a true beast in his prime, especially with Tim Hardaway as the PG.

Side question... as someone mentioned, was there a reason why the "A" in HEAT looked.... non-conforming? or was that just the approved logo design?

My first thought was Dante Culpepper. Pretty sure he had a solid year that year too.

Second thought is still no SB 34 Marshall Faulk :smh:
They already did 98-99 carter and moss so culpepper would be my guess too

Titans might be mcnair and eddie george

super bowl xxv prob ottis anderson

steelers probably polamalu or harrison or both

Back
Top Bottom