Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally got around to sorting my M&N shorts

101742FC-30D7-4196-89DB-FB447B3398B9.jpeg

FA21B200-BECC-42F1-9D5E-CA1110CEBF14.jpeg
D08B7EE9-5009-4AE5-BA9F-A92C56E35808.jpeg

Not bad

Contemplating getting rid of most my collection minus a few Jordan and Kobe’s. People don’t wanna pay the cheap prices I offer anyways smh

I’ve tried to gear my collection to strictly stuff I know I’ll wear and keep for this very reason. I’ve tried to clear some excess stuff out well below retail before, I rather just keep the stuff if the alternative is being offered 20 cents on the dollar because I wore it a few times while taking great care of it.

This kinda goes hand in hand with some of the banter in the jersey fb groups yesterday when it comes to swingmans and authentics. A bunch of people trashing swingmans and complaining how m&n doesn’t make enough authentics.

But being real here, a lot of the jersey community has authentic taste while either only having a swingman budget, or only willing to shop on a swingman budget. I’m all for saving money and getting a good deal. No shame in that. But I see why Mitchell and Ness has gone the direction they’ve gone in on that end.

I think you will be very happy. I also added a 5th jersey...MN can kiss my @__$$ for playing hard to get.

1644253016112.png

I have a wishlist about 8 deep for him. Waiting for this first batch to come in before I go too crazy haha. I definitely like that he does custom measurements because that's my biggest issue with current M&N stuff.

Not bad

Contemplating getting rid of most my collection minus a few Jordan and Kobe’s. People don’t wanna pay the cheap prices I offer anyways smh
I'd advise keeping a few because you might regret it a few years from now. In a few years the Ebay market for the China runs will dry up as it did for the earlier runs, I expect. So if you have seller's remorse, might be dark days ahead lol. Not that you asked for anyone's advice :lol:

I'd advise keeping a few because you might regret it a few years from now. In a few years the Ebay market for the China runs will dry up as it did for the earlier runs, I expect. So if you have seller's remorse, might be dark days ahead lol. Not that you asked for anyone's advice :lol:
No you are right. I love having the collection so I been going back and forth. Mostly cool to save I have it there even tho it isn’t the original still dope jerseys but I agree with you 100% because down the line I’ll probably regret it like I have before

No you are right. I love having the collection so I been going back and forth. Mostly cool to save I have it there even tho it isn’t the original still dope jerseys but I agree with you 100% because down the line I’ll probably regret it like I have before

facts: I almost instantly had sellers remorse. I ended up re-acquiring most of the stuff I sold.

Thursday thru Saturday this week the Flagship store is doing a Super Bowl sale. 30% off Authentics and 40% of everything else.

Back
Top Bottom