Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20220207_154140.jpg

20220207_154200.jpg

Laker don collection

20220207_153625.jpg
Thx, mad is missed that 50% off

John Cena fit :pimp::pimp:

I respectfully disagree because MFs have worn denim shorts with some type of short sleeve top way before Cena came to WWE sometime during the 2000s.

Thanks for sharing.

The overly thick piping is asinine and looks like it belongs on a mock neck

M&N, please make jerseys great again :smh:

I've been disgruntled about that 76ers jersey for years after noticing the differences and discrepancies between the versions. And I'm going to reiterate about them too since you mentioned it and shared a photo.

The more current version I have has the stupidly incorrect piping size along with the cookie cutter mesh with much smaller holes. The only salvation with it is the correct font size and style with the letters and number that resemble the game jersey version.

The version in that photo was an early 2000s version, which I actually had and got rid of because it was too damn big, has incorrect font style with the letters and number being slimmer and incorrect size with them being smaller. It also has slight discoloration overall with the materials on it. The only salvation with it is the correct piping size and the mesh with holes size that resemble the game jersey version.

Thanks for sharing.

The overly thick piping is asinine and looks like it belongs on a mock neck

M&N, please make jerseys great again :smh:

They actually got it right. I used to think this too, but there are two different versions of the same jersey. The SLAM cover is the 50th Anniversary version, but the one they put out again was this one, worn in game during the 50th Anniversary season....
allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-reacts-during-a-game-played-picture-id874202820

They actually got it right. I used to think this too, but there are two different versions of the same jersey. The SLAM cover is the 50th Anniversary version, but the one they put out again was this one, worn in game during the 50th Anniversary season....
allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-reacts-during-a-game-played-picture-id874202820

Thanks for adding to this discussion.

I really didn't realize the piping on the game worn version was bigger than I assumed until you posted that. But I'm still convinced the retail version still has inaccurately larger piping.

The graphics on the New M&N versions correct. Material and pipping on the SLAM cover version, probably the OG production, are more accurate.

Recent pickups…
both grails, both made in the USA.
The Papale is by far the highest quality M & N football jersey I have ever held or owned, and definitely one of the best quality M & N jerseys of any sport that I have had, period.
Only the earliest of the wool baseball jerseys felt like this. It’s hard to describe but quality you can feel in your hands. They truly don’t make ‘em like this anymore. Dang shame. Oh well. At least these kind of “vintage” gems are still out there.

Attachments

• 9817E8D1-4695-4E3E-9237-126FA1BB8B52.jpeg
    9817E8D1-4695-4E3E-9237-126FA1BB8B52.jpeg
    392.8 KB · Views: 41
  • CD24A9BC-DB4C-4CDE-A5D7-0CD515FFEE60.jpeg
    CD24A9BC-DB4C-4CDE-A5D7-0CD515FFEE60.jpeg
    287.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 8469D089-A7E0-4D46-9D22-E4E75777D76B.jpeg
    8469D089-A7E0-4D46-9D22-E4E75777D76B.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 1599B1BC-EDFC-4AFA-9B0D-CA01257AB3F6.jpeg
    1599B1BC-EDFC-4AFA-9B0D-CA01257AB3F6.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The piping looks like a normal 90’s Champion Authentic here, maybe slightly thicker but nowhere near mock neck status

Now that I think about it, the overly skinny piping was M&N’s old cookie cutter shape. Only difference is the fabric and overall fit were better suited for jerseys unlike todays coke bottle shape jerseys with in unnaturally high arm holes

The piping looks like a normal 90’s Champion Authentic here, maybe slightly thicker but nowhere near mock neck status

Now that I think about it, the overly skinny piping was M&N’s old cookie cutter shape. Only difference is the fabric and overall fit were better suited for jerseys unlike todays coke bottle shape jerseys with in unnaturally high arm holes

Ironically, after analyzing the more current version of that 76ers jersey, they got the piping size right with the inner edge and the middle red stripe, but they f'd up the outer edge by cutting it larger than it should have been. That's why it looks awkward.

The only good thing about early 2000s Mitchell & Ness NBA jerseys was the fabric and hole sizes resembling a game worn version. But the overall fit on them will always be horrendous because they cut them too big by making them wider and longer than their listed sizes, which made them saggy and droopy like a dress that didn't fit whenever worn.

The fit on the more current jerseys is actually correct because they use the right sizing templates to make them so they don't end up like oversized dresses like the predecessors despite them using cheaper fabric to reduce overhead.

Ironically, after analyzing the more current version of that 76ers jersey, they got the piping size right with the inner edge and the middle red stripe, but they f'd up the outer edge by cutting it larger than it should have been. That's why it looks awkward.

The only good thing about early 2000s Mitchell & Ness NBA jerseys was the fabric and hole sizes resembling a game worn version. But the overall fit on them will always be horrendous because they cut them too big by making them wider and longer than their listed sizes, which made them saggy and droopy like a dress that didn't fit whenever worn.

The fit on the more current jerseys is actually correct because they use the right sizing templates to make them so they don't end up like oversized dresses like the predecessors despite them using cheaper fabric to reduce overhead.

You really have a keen eye and sharp attention to detail. It’s quite impressive but I am not surprised one bit.

You correlate shoes and jerseys like a pro.

Latest pickup
8E581EDE-97C6-40A0-BCF7-88EB444BD61B.jpeg

I hope this will come in handy for anyone looking for a little bargain.

BC7A75AC-DCC6-4CCE-987F-28EDF080ED8D.png

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Ok this is too much…

For real though. 💀🙄

You’re probably right. That oneness 60% off gonna have cats buying for sure. :lol:

Personally I don’t do warmup pants and never will.

Same here because I limit my warmup apparel wears with just jackets.

The '90s had the best variety of NBA warmup jackets regarding style and innovative designs as opposed to the cookie cutter stock designs worn by all teams that have been around for well over 10 years now.

Those are awful

Would’ve been down for actual warmup tear away style pants instead
1644559045831.jpeg

1644559068789.jpeg

Mitchell & Ness made some Bulls warmup tearaway pants like a couple of years ago. I recall the red one had a NBA Finals patch on it, but I forgot what year.

And those are cool pictures that help fans reminisce on the '90s with those Bulls uniforms and Jordan XI.

Back
Top Bottom