Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

To the person who posted the seller on eBay with the authentic shorts for $75, they’re legit. Just got my pair of Suns shorts today. Tbh the best deals are the Nets and the Jazz shorts because retail is 145 so $75 is like almost 50% off. If I didn’t already have those, they would’ve been instacopped…

8C877E6F-129D-4D5D-A815-45ED5B1F6FE4.jpeg
DDEC706A-F09B-4516-A387-5634B3C6026A.jpeg
D47E056A-5743-47AB-9696-2D27E78D2B9E.jpeg

To the person who posted the seller on eBay with the authentic shorts for $75, they’re legit. Just got my pair of Suns shorts today. Tbh the best deals are the Nets and the Jazz shorts because retail is 145 so $75 is like almost 50% off. If I didn’t already have those, they would’ve been instacopped…
Went ahead and got the Georgetown shorts I had been eyeing. Price still came out a little less than the current Labor Day sale.

i know on certain models it didnt match the "type" of mesh like the t.wolves black versions and lakers 96' for shaq - anything other examples? I'm legit curious.
Aside from using the incorrect type of mesh (micromesh) on jerseys like the Timberwolves as you mentioned, they use "fashion" mesh, in general. It doesn't have much "give" and it feels really stiff, not like how basketball jersey mesh is supposed to feel, just like the example you gave for the 96 Lakers Shaq. I can look at what they produce and look at on court pics of Shaq in that 96 Lakers uni and the mesh isn't the same. It's frustrating and tbh, stops me from buying a majority of stuff from this point on.

Back
Top Bottom